Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

bhushanmalik
4 hours ago
Check out best smiles in #Radelaide @OMGPriyaMalik@marinaruski #BBAU #PriyaBBAU #Marinabbau

928970_946244158726894_1027459269_n.jpg

"Dumb & Dumber & Slumberer"

Charming. She seems to have forgotten she is such a dedicated teacher. Great role model for all of her students.

She's the perfect role model. No beating around the bush, send them haters straight to the left and do you. What's wrong with that? The language? She teaches year twelve students, as in... 17/18 year olds. I'm sure they've heard and say a lot worse on a daily basis.

Seriously . Best tweet ever

That's our girl[DOUBLEPOST=1417420494][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's always one

Doesn't make it right though does it. BLIND LOGIC. It's like giving your 13 yr old alcohol. Oh it's alright because they do worse.... deadset

Doesn't make it right though does it. BLIND LOGIC. It's like giving your 13 yr old alcohol. Oh it's alright because they do worse.... deadset
1. She isn't tweeting to her students. I'm sure she never told them to follow her.
2. Giving someone alcohol is completely different from tweeting.
3. She teaches 17/18-year-olds. They hear a lot worse just by turning on their tv (to anything other than channel 9 that is, lol), and they're old enough to think for themselves anyway.

1. She isn't tweeting to her students. I'm sure she never told them to follow her.
2. Giving someone alcohol is completely different from tweeting.
3. She teaches 17/18-year-olds. They hear a lot worse just by turning on their tv (to anything other than channel 9 that is, lol), and they're old enough to think for themselves anyway.

You can spin it anyway you want.... it is exactly the same logic.[DOUBLEPOST=1417427053][/DOUBLEPOST]
What the fuck?

Shut up

Pfft....

I can't believe people are still going on about it. She might be a qualified teacher but right now she is not employed as one ... If she doesn't care why do her haters?

Well I'm referring to what the other chap was saying about being a good role model. What are you on about...
Well I already gave reasons for why giving a 13-year-old alcohol would be very from what Priya did, which was writing tweets on her twitter account... She hasn't done anything wrong.

Back