Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Wow, people sure are pressed tonight, ey?

I love how people claim to be coming into this thread wanting a discussion about Priya but do everything they can to actually stop any intelligent conversation from actually happening.

@JP92 I don't understand why you're back in here talking shit again tonight. You seemed to come around slightly last night after we had what you yourself referred to as a mature conversation/offerings of opinion. It's a shame that you can't seem to stay off the abusive troll train for very long, but I guess you just got caught up in all the excitement/peer pressure of having two other idiots jump on board.

Anyway. We're constantly going in circles. You guys don't like Priya, we do. Nobody is changing anyone's opinions, so it's all pointless.

The more people who are reading this would be agreeing with us anyway. You guys haven't won a single argument for so many "prysus" believers.

I love how people claim to be coming into this thread wanting a discussion about Priya but do everything they can to actually stop any intelligent conversation from actually happening.

@JP92 I don't understand why you're back in here talking shit again tonight. You seemed to come around slightly last night after we had what you yourself referred to as a mature conversation/offerings of opinion. It's a shame that you can't seem to stay off the abusive troll train for very long, but I guess you just got caught up in all the excitement/peer pressure of having two other idiots jump on board.

Anyway. We're constantly going in circles. You guys don't like Priya, we do. Nobody is changing anyone's opinions, so it's all pointless.

I love it, they look ridiculous.

GIMME DAT LIFE FORCE.

The more people who are reading this would be agreeing with us anyway. You guys haven't won a single argument for so many "prysus" believers.

And you think you've won any arguments? Just because we can't come back at you with something that drastically changes your opinion, doesn't mean we've lost, or you've won. There's nothing to win! You've not changed my opinion on Priya (or Prisus as you keep misquoting) but I don't think I've won, or you've lost. Ridiculous.

And you think you've won any arguments? Just because we can't come back at you with something that drastically changes your opinion, doesn't mean we've lost, or you've won. There's nothing to win! You've not changed my opinion on Priya (or Prisus as you keep misquoting) but I don't think I've won, or you've lost. Ridiculous.

Sis, they lost the moment they created these dummy accounts.

LAHV IT

My points are valid though. I'm not going over the top. Just calling it out. This whole forum goes around in circles. Doesn't stop everyone though does it?

Oh geez reading these newcomers' unconstructive comments on what is supposed to be an APPRECIATION thread is hilarious. I am sure when Priya starts reading this wonderful novella-lengthed thread, these last few pages will be comic relief for her :p

Back