Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

PRISUS! PRIYA-AH! PRISUS! PRIYA-AH! PRISUS! PRIYA-AH! PRISUS! PRAISE HA!

SLAY.png

bcd67f79e6403bba8ef4cfa20bae6eea_large.png

WHEN SHE CALLS FOR US WE ARE READY. WE'LL TITHE OURSELVES TO POVERTY IF SHE NEEDS.

SHE'LL BRING THEM DOWN, BRING 'EM DOWN DOWN.

LET'S GIVE HER THE CROWN, GIVE HER THE CROWN.

Call 1902 55 95 12 or SMS PRIYA to 199 55 999

Okay I like Priya and going by this place I would think "yeah she has a decent chance actually" especially after the latest ep. However have you all seen facebook (I really think its a good indicator). Priya is possibly equally as hated as Skye on there. Another factor is Ryan, he didnt really feature too heavily at all this ep yet is racking up massive likes on facebook posts double what most of the rest are getting on there "....... to win!" posts. He truly is a force to be reckoned with and thats just with the limited screentime he had tonight. Not to say people shouldnt vote but I think Ryan is just about unbeatable. If he gets a big edit/positive edit on the reveal show Monday then its game over for everyone else then and there.

I do however think Priya will take 3rd spot now over Skye. Shes had a resurgence of support today. Skye is fizzling so fast. Shes out Tuesday...

I'd like to say I'm surprised by David's "sore loser" behaviour out of the house but I'm really not, he was never a beacon of maturity.
tumblr_m5tppnGY7I1qlvwnco1_r1_400.gif

You're not allowed to talk about David. Those are the rules. No cracking jokes, no commenting in a mild tone, never mention his name.

He is not arrogant, he hasn't a misog bone in his body, and he never slept with 75 women as his best friend doesn't think so. Okay?

Furthermore, he would have won this whole shebang if it wasn't for that BLEEPING Indian woman. It is her fault. And no this is not a racist opinion, this is fact!

I have learnt so much today.

You're not allowed to talk about David. Those are the rules. No cracking jokes, no commenting in a mild tone, never mention his name.

He is not arrogant, he hasn't a misog bone in his body, and he never slept with 75 women as his best friend doesn't think so. Okay?

Furthermore, he would have won this whole shebang if it wasn't for that BLEEPING Indian woman. It is her fault. And no this is not a racist opinion, this is fact!

I have learnt so much today.

Now you tell me :( I have just being telling in another Thread how much I dislike him. :(

Back