Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Thank you. She is 83 years of age and she just lost her longtime companion who was 4 days older than her. He died in his sleep two months ago. They were both trying to catch up in the ever changing world of Technology. They both have operated computers but that was in the late 80s on up until they got in the senior living culture. I had to show a picture of Prisus and Father Bhushan because it reminded her of Kenneth and herself in earlier times, hanging out and being there for one another.

That must be so hard. (I love her name; it makes me think of hydrangeas.) A fun distraction is just what she needs!

That must be so hard. (I love her name; it makes me think of hydrangeas.) A fun distraction is just what she needs!
She keeps saying that it's her "time" and that she has to "go". We (the family) are anticipating that day but until then, we let her do what she wants, say what she needs to say and eat whatever she wants. Because she kept on a "health" kick earlier in life, her heart and lungs are that of a young 20-something year olds. She doesn't smoke or drink, she collected pokemon cards in her late 60s and she even auditioned for BBUSA when was in its early years (she got a callback for season 4 but decided not to do it).

10785139_321649701375276_191312554_n.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I start backing Priya?

It would be great!!!! If you're one of the people who have a profound hatred for everything she does and you want to start backing for her now then she must be doing something right. Good sign

Back