Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

So I missed the episode mostly tonight but caught a glimpse of it in the tearoom, Penny claiming to not be bitchy about the whole Priya thing but goes and bitches to the boys - at least be honest with your bitching.

Priya gives an honest opinion on how bad it would look on the outside to Penny's partner - they all crack the shits, everyone needs a scapegoat, Priya has become that for the house.

I know I will be STONED out of here, but the horrible edit Priya got tonight has dampened my spirits and I have a feeling we will lose her beautiful presence tomorrow night.
None of that made sense (the show not your comment)

@Frankyfurt was it you who photoshopped Davids face on a dogs butt..or did you just post that in here the other day?
anyway all this photoshopping and gif stuff can get a bit silly if you ask me, at the start it was a bit of a laugh though

Don't forget about Brushan favouriting a tweet about David and his father being racist sexist pigs the other day.. it wasn't good look for him either and upset Davids family but I'm not going to troll him on twitter because the family members and HM's are all getting so much hate, which must be so upsetting for them, when they aren't SM experts:(

you seem to do this every time to save yourself the embarrassment of being too cocky and saying that Ryan will win, yet you conveniently have in your predicted eviction order Ryan winning the game.

stop, it's annoying.

I actually don't change it 24/7...

I will go update it right now though just for your convenience.

you seem to do this every time to save yourself the embarrassment of being too cocky and saying that Ryan will win, yet you conveniently have in your predicted eviction order Ryan winning the game.

stop, it's annoying.

PREDICTED EVICTION ORDER: Ryan, Lina, David, Penny, Priya, Travis, Skye

^ This is how it will go. Watch and see :)

yes i am, but only just....:p

why chook?

No reason...
dhFrCon.jpg

I personally think it will be,

Priya :(, Lina, David, Penny, Ryan, Skye, Travis

Definitely won't happen like that unfortunately.

If there are 2 guys in the final 3, the girl will win.
If there are 2 girls in the final 3, the guy will win.

That's how it will go unfortunately :(

Definitely won't happen like that unfortunately.

If there are 2 guys in the final 3, the girl will win.
If there are 2 girls in the final 3, the guy will win.

That's how it will go unfortunately :(

for my sake I hope you're right, for your sake, you should hope I'm right :p[DOUBLEPOST=1416237719][/DOUBLEPOST]
ps @Brent I think its a single tomorrow night, but knowing channel swine it could be a triple...

I don't think they'd make it a double tomorrow night, bet they're cussing themselves now that the 4 housemates that bring in the most money are all up.

@Frankyfurt was it you who photoshopped Davids face on a dogs butt..or did you just post that in here the other day?
anyway all this photoshopping and gif stuff can get a bit silly if you ask me, at the start it was a bit of a laugh though

Don't forget about Brushan favouriting a tweet about David and his father being racist sexist pigs the other day.. it wasn't good look for him either and upset Davids family but I'm not going to troll him on twitter because the family members and HM's are all getting so much hate, which must be so upsetting for them, when they aren't SM experts:(
I can't photo shop.
I found it on twitter.

In sure the tweet about Priya being a witch and using with craft on them in the house (which got deleted) also upset bhushan

Or the tweets about Skye's brain capacity from David's family upset hers.

And why are you singling me out? Have you not
Seen all the other comments about this Laura bird? Lol

I can't photo shop.
I found it on twitter.

In sure the tweet about Priya being a witch and using with craft on them in the house (which got deleted) also upset bhushan

Or the tweets about Skye's brain capacity from David's family upset hers.

I singled you out because Davids face as the dog's butthole image was the one used in Laura's coffee and oreos, and wondered if you had made it, or just posted it here...

as I've said there's no innocent parties and feeding into the hate on twitter isn't helping them from getting caught up in it themselves..fans post stuff and it seems funny at the time, until it ends in tears

Back