Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Yea $11 entry fee = 20 votes.
LOL!!!! Cheeky mofo!!!

Well here are just a few I've sent this wknd... now fork it over pal!

33ax9jm.png

I've sent 31 votes total on Facebook. Will send some more before show starts tonight :cool:
Everyone, if we get her to the top, then she will most likely be saved today. Otherwise if she is in the middle, she will still be up until Tuesday which means even more competition against the other housemates and then even more voting for everyone.
Best to just send Prisus straight to the top ^^

My twitter account is 1D so I actually did that AHHAHAHA

(only got like 2 votes but a vote is a vote)
The only reason I haven't yet is because I watched XFactor in real time as they were put together and then blew up so I feel a bit guilty. Even though Tahan fans did the same last season and for all we know she IS related to Zayn.

Ok once I'm done the kinder stuff today I'll be doing it on my Mrs B account. Fuck it.

Why does Zayn now have blue hair tho?!

Protesting because Prisus is stuck in the Sanc with those Skanks??!!

I seriously don't know why he is going that way. Big Brother is not supposed to be for kids, these housemates are not kids firstly, they are adults & have hormones and how they control their hormones is a big part of the show. Any parent who isn't ready for their kids to watch what happens to hormone-laden adults should be putting cartoons and children / teen friendly shows on for their kids.

If this year is a trend, then I don't see how they can backtrack it to a point where a housemate cursing (even extremely light cursing, such as you hair little dwarf) at another housemate will ever be allowed again while it's on 9.

I seriously don't know why he is going that way. Big Brother is not supposed to be for kids,

It's been like that since Sarah Marie started shaking her booty and wearing bunny ears, drawing in millions of kids in Season 1. TPTB push for the family edit because it's the biggest and most lucrative demographic there is hence why we have so many substandard generic reality shows geared towards families such as The Block, Master Chef, X Factor, etc.. You can liken it to how family kiddie movies (i.e Frozen) on average rake in more money than R rated ones I suppose.

Last edited:

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So piss off out of here and we'll see you elsewhere.

You've already said how jealous you are of this thread.... now it's just getting sad

Go start a Skye fan club lol lol lol hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Problem is as you and I both know, no other fanbase is as funny nor as cool as this

GL tho!! maybe go to the David thread and between y'all you can take a Photoshop class or at LEAST stop checking in here constantly

we can seeeeeeeeeeeeeee you

giphy.gif

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So piss off out of here and we'll see you elsewhere.

You've already said how jealous you are of this thread.... now it's just getting sad

Go start a Skye fan club lol lol lol hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Problem is as you and I both know, no other fanbase is as funny nor as cool as this

GL tho!! maybe go to the David thread and between y'all you can take a Photoshop class or at LEAST stop checking in here constantly

we can seeeeeeeeeeeeeee you

giphy.gif

I liked that @Connoisseur was giving props to @Lem0n on that PERFECT gif. Because it was one of the best I've seen yet. Love it. :)

EDIT: I think it's going to be a tough week :nailbiting:

Back