Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

4 weeks isn't that long, it'll fly xo
@MrPRiSuS approves
14k8xlz.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1414930896][/DOUBLEPOST]So does Sonia
Bhushie.jpg

Hahaha. YAAASSSSS! I was wondering when somebody would make the connection.

I made it during the first eviction in an effort to get Travis out of the house... it didn't work. :cry:

I've thought it was you for a while but I couldn't recall you liking Gemma.

I've thought it was you for a while but I couldn't recall you liking Gemma.

Prisus has been my fave from the start, and I never really expressed an opinion on Gemma here, but I did think she had much more to show once she realized her game plan was terrible and was not going to work. We never got to see the real Gemma, and I think had she stayed after that first week, the facade would have dropped and she may have grown into a very interesting housemate. I really wanted to rid the house of Travis that week...

I have developed a soft spot for Gemma since I started the account though... it's weird how these things happen.

Prisus has been my fave from the start, and I never really expressed an opinion on Gemma here, but I did think she had much more to show once she realized her game plan was terrible and was not going to work. We never got to see the real Gemma, and I think had she stayed after that first week, the facade would have dropped and she may have grown into a very interesting housemate. I really wanted to rid the house of Travis that week...

I have developed a soft spot for Gemma since I started the account though... it's weird how these things happen.

I have too, I wish she was still in there. I'm still APPALLED she went over Jake.

Gemma showed her true self and was sent away from fame and fortune's stepping stone - BB

as in FOREVER

It's possible we really did see all there was to see of Gemma, but I still think there was a real vulnerability beneath the tough game-player shit-stirrer girl facade she chose to project that never got adequately explored.

Perhaps

Yet it is meant to be light entertainment - no super psycho analysis of their motives and inner child etc

And with the fewer episodes and days and 22 individuals to learn about, it would be impossible to get a decent understanding of anyone on anything other than a very general and PG-rated level

A shame

And with the fewer episodes and days and 22 individuals to learn about, it would be impossible to get a decent understanding of anyone on anything other than a very general and PG-rated level

A shame

I was just watching an episode of last years series(which I haven't seen) , when they had a Hawaiian party.. The housemates where all asking each other questions of an explicit nature. We haven't seen anything like this at all this year. Has BB probably decided to censor EVEN MORE this year than they have since it began on 9?

This year it appears comments such as "you hairy little dwarf" don't even fit in the PG bracket.

I was just watching an episode of last years series(which I haven't seen) , when they had a Hawaiian party.. The housemates where all asking each other questions of an explicit nature. We haven't seen anything like this at all this year. Has BB probably decided to censor EVEN MORE this year than they have since it began on 9?

This year it appears comments such as "you hairy little dwarf" don't even fit in the PG bracket.

Alex the purist producer was given a mandate to provide a family friendly show to ensure a larger audience of mainstream viewers could tune in and make it bigger
It has backfired with all demographics disliking components

Moral of the story; you cannot please all of the people all of the time

Alex the purist producer was given a mandate to provide a family friendly show to ensure a larger audience of mainstream viewers could tune in and make it bigger
It has backfired with all demographics disliking components

Moral of the story; you cannot please all of the people all of the time

I seriously don't know why he is going that way. Big Brother is not supposed to be for kids, these housemates are not kids firstly, they are adults & have hormones and how they control their hormones is a big part of the show. Any parent who isn't ready for their kids to watch what happens to hormone-laden adults should be putting cartoons and children / teen friendly shows on for their kids.

If this year is a trend, then I don't see how they can backtrack it to a point where a housemate cursing (even extremely light cursing, such as you hair little dwarf) at another housemate will ever be allowed again while it's on 9.

Back