Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I thought it was very clever when Priya fibbed to Aisha, but what made you think Tim would have done the same thing? He was pretty forthright with the HMs.

For example when he was first faced with the choice of giving Tahan her hairdryer back he was practically frothing to tell her how he dissed her. And let's not forget "Did you get that Tully?"

Obviously my memory is not the best, care to share some of the times he backed out in order to not look bad to a HM? Have no doubt it must have happened just can't remember.
He was never faced with eviction in those situations. The whole point of this "challenge" was for Priya to convince Aisha to take the $ and save herself. Tim adores Priya and has clocked her from day 1 because they're the same.

She was asked the question 24 hours before when she chose Aisha. BB clearly stated that tonight - I'm pretty sure more than once. She had no idea why she was being asked the question until she was told 24 hours later in front of our eyes.
So, he just asked her who is coasting, and never mentioned the person leaving? As I watched it, he said who do you want out. So, you're saying that was edited? She didn't choose Aisha knowing all the rules?

Also think of the situation... Tim's asked who's coasted most and he says ED (for sure and I'd bet $ on that)

he's then told 24 hours later that because he said Ed, he'd have to try to convince him that he should go

what do you fricken think Tim would say?! COME ON NOW

So, he just asked her who is coasting, and never mentioned the person leaving? As I watched it, he said who do you want out. So, you're saying that was edited? She didn't choose Aisha knowing all the rules?
It wasn't edited at all. BB clearly stated when we were watching Priya say Aisha that it was 24 hours before. He mentioned it again after. Her clothes were different, pretty sure her hair was up in a bun even.

When he asked her the day before who she thought was just coasting, she answered. Until we saw Priya in the DR with the $ and BB, she had no idea why. She had given her answer and the next night found out it meant they were one who was given the offer. Who knows if she still would've picked Aisha but I suspect she would've tempted someone stronger like Jason or Trav.

Ahh, I see what you're saying, he would have to lie to butter up the mark. Fair enough.
Exactly. She was told - again in a season where we were warned money would mean everything - that she would have to convince Aisha to go. Sonia and the VO said it repeatedly. That was her job. Try to get her to go to and yay save herself. Anyone think Tim would've said yeah I think you're just a slack ass and Big Brothaaaaaaa told me to offer the cruisiest the $20k?

What in the hell, people?

The part I love is watching people who were last year supporting Tim bitching because Priya lied to Aisha about what BB had originally asked her. What in the utter FUCK do they think Tim would've done?! 110% the same thing. And with no regrets.

Anyone with a brain would have if they could even come up with it quickly enough

LOVE seeing people exposed

Yes Tim bitched about other HM's, but he had the guts to tell them to their face as well.

Priya bitches about them but says nothing to them. (Unless we aren't shown it)

When David said what Priya is doing, she didn't seem happy about it & the others seems seemed shocked with what he was saying.

@Mrs Butterface Ohhhhhh. I see what you're saying. Yeah, that completely flew over my head. I was half watching, I guess. Okay. I won't hold that against her then. She's still lost her shine, but I did love that she lied to Aisha. I thought that was smart. Thanks for explaining. Now I think it's weird she didn't ask if she could change her answer. Although, he probably told her she couldn't. Just as I think Aisha and Trav probably have special instructions while in the sanctuary. Still can't get over how badly rigged this season is. Such a shame what's become of this show.

Yes Tim bitched about other HM's, but he had the guts to tell them to their face as well.

Priya bitches about them but says nothing to them. (Unless we aren't shown it)

When David said what Priya is doing, she didn't seem happy about it & the others seems seemed shocked with what he was saying.
The thing is Priya isn't exactly bitching. Priya is playing the housemates against each other, telling them what they want to/have to hear in order to produce a certain result. That in itself is calculated strategy by clever manipulation using her deductive skills.
Bitching is what Katie and Lisa did - just talking about other people because they didn't like them.

Bitching =/= Deliberate Game Plan.
Think about it.

OMFG JUST NOTICED THE HALO!
tynblp58cpx9ejyh72m8.gif

YAAAAAAAASSSS @Tim YAAAASSSSS

I'm going to give you more tough life lessons:
1. People who refute your unintelligent "opinions" are not bullying you
2. Of all possible examples of bullying I have seen involving you, one of the closest was you attempting to bully ME.
View attachment 43955
Now I'm not going to say you were, because I can take your petty shit. But you taking your problem with me catching you out on your absolute lack of intellectual thought, rationalism and analysis to another thread is pathetic. You did that so that other people would form a negative opinion of me based on something that I in no way commented on (whereas you say stuff about Priya, and others, all the time). You took this to another thread to have a go at me and force people to join your problem with me. You tried to form a group mentality against me, and that is bullying. I have never incited other people to dislike you. Just because other people have agreed with my opinions doesn't mean I have attempted to get them to, which you clearly did here. EDIT: "I NEVER ATTACK PEOPLE" LOL
3. Please stop disgracing the legal system. As a law student, your attempts to use legal jargon actually make me smack my head against a wall. Firstly, slander/libel are not even legal terms in use in Victoria or New South Wales (see the Defamation Act 2005 (Vic) s 7 and relevant NSW Act s 7), considering I'm from Victoria and the Instruments Act 2003 decrees my statements online fall under its jurisdiction, your claim is basically vexatious).

Hopefully you learn something, might increase your intellect.

Hot.

Back