Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I wanted to write something but you've done a much better job at it than me.
That person needs to be put in their place. Thank you!

Him/her not bothering to read your post because it's too long just goes to show how that person has no point to make at all.

Wow you are a moron.

Then again, you support Priya. No surprises then.

Wow you are a moron.

Then again, you support Priya. No surprises then.

Serious question: Why do you come in here if you don't like her? There are plenty of places to bash Priya or any other HM on here. I've watched you switch your favourite HM each week based on who you think the forum doesn't like just to be contrary and when they're either evicted or the forum generally starts to like them, you then move on to the next. It's like you just deliberately want to be involved in shit yet complain and claim you're being attacked when it comes back at you and I don't see how that can enjoyable.

Serious question: Why do you come in here if you don't like her? There are plenty of places to bash Priya or any other HM on here. I've watched you switch your favourite HM each week based on who you think the forum doesn't like just to be contrary and when they're either evicted or the forum generally starts to like them, you then move on to the next. It's like you just deliberately want to be involved in shit yet complain and claim you're being attacked when it comes back at you and I don't see how that can enjoyable.

70x1kn.jpg

cause it has no life and most of this forum has blocked it? it spews out libel and claims but it personally attacks anyone that it disagrees with?

[Image removed]

Actually, returning the favour from when you all gang attacked me a few weeks ago.

With your group bullying mentality, libel and claims.

[Image removed]
Thanks doll!! Someone said I should make you prove again that you lied about having me on ignore when you threw that unwarranted massive hissy fit. Too bloody easy, every time. It only took three minutes too haha!!

tumblr_m08j8tLL9D1qb9pa3o1_500.gif

Excuse me, if that was true, I would like Lawson + Cat at the moment??

Uhm no, okay thanks :D

actually JordanS you got on the piss many nights in a row an launched epic drunk rants at anyone who was not a fan of lisa. very personal attacking rants aimed at the poster, not the opionion. your still at it. but since you've blocked me you cant see this :D

actually JordanS you got on the piss many nights in a row an launched epic drunk rants at anyone who was not a fan of lisa. very personal attacking rants aimed at the poster, not the opionion. your still at it. but since you've blocked me you cant see this :D

I see it and not true...

They actually attacked me first. Way back to very first week of this season.

Do I need to prove this or?? Just go search for the thread with the disgusting title and read what was written about me before judging.

Especially MrsButterface. He is one to talk.

Even worse, the Real Housewives franchise is one of my ultimates and he's ruined so many damn gifs for me because of repetitive overuse haha

It's like please go watch Game of Thrones or something else I don't watch so at least I'm not left thinking of my favourite ladies in a negative light. RIP Gina, Teresa and Nene

I see it and not true...

They actually attacked me first. Way back to very first week of this season.

Do I need to prove this or?? Just go search for the thread with the disgusting title and read what was written about me before judging.

Especially MrsButterface. He is one to talk.

I didn't attack you. I pointed out your hypocrisy and you threw a tanty. I even said it in a joking manner because before that post you and I had been the main ones chatting to each other in the "who are the new HM" threads when we were trying to suss out who they were so I had obviously wrongly assumed that you would understand the humour in what I had said and not think I'd "attack" you. But you flew off the handle at not only me but anyone else who dared to like the post instead of taking it for what it was. Regardless, it's your issue, not mine.

GIF ruiner.

lol, you lied about blocking me.
no. people have attacked your opinion. you turn around and always attack the person. attacking a person cause the disagree with you is just not on but you seem to take some weird warped humour in doing it every time. if you can show me a post where you didn't get all in someone face first show me.

I didn't attack you. I pointed out your hypocrisy and you threw a tanty. I even said it in a joking manner because before that post you and I had been the main ones chatting to each other in the "who are the new HM" threads when we were trying to suss out who they were so I had obviously wrongly assumed that you would understand the humour in what I had said and not think I'd "attack" you. But you flew off the handle at not only me but anyone else who dared to like the post instead of taking it for what it was. Regardless, it's your issue, not mine.

GIF ruiner.
I think the best way to deal with an attention whore is to ignore them and they will shrivel up and die ^^

Back