Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

All I asked for was a break for one week because I suspect I'll be the only person voting to save Leo when he's up next week so I'll have to go hard.

But noooooooooo. Stupid bitch couldn't even figure out what to do to save her little buddy Travis. And people were trying to convince me this knucklehead is smart?!

RIP Mr Butterface.

All I asked for was a break for one week because I suspect I'll be the only person voting to save Leo when he's up next week so I'll have to go hard.

But noooooooooo. Stupid bitch couldn't even figure out what to do to save her little buddy Travis. And people were trying to convince me this knucklehead is smart?!

RIP Mr Butterface.
I like Leo and I may vote to save him. I think my hubby is glad that I have decided to start working from home haha

There are so many priya accounts on twitter and fb .
Who is who???????

I'm Jennifer young on twitter (cos that's my name har har har)

But y'all confusing me.

The more I see of Priya, the more I love her down to earth attitude. Despite the fact she circulates information around the house, she knows when she has taken a step too far and is sensitive to the feelings of others. Very subtle and a very rare quality these days. It can't hurt that she is so mature either.

The more I see of Priya, the more I love her down to earth attitude. Despite the fact she circulates information around the house, she knows when she has taken a step too far and is sensitive to the feelings of others. Very subtle and a very rare quality these days. It can't hurt that she is so mature either.
I think you've nailed it with I continue to adore her. I've loved her from the start with the money thing and obviously the Gemma thing was huge, but when she went to Jake the next day and said hey, I realise this is the second time I haven't 'picked' you and here are my reasons why and if I hurt your feelings, I'm truly sorry... that solidified it for me. I know that was just a 60 second snippet or whatever and it wasn't really chatted about much at the time on here but to me that showed that she was putting herself in the other person's shoes and even if they were a yahoo who thought they could rap, she acknowledged that he may have been upset and wanted to give him the chance to air any grievances he had with her. And tonight with Aisha, even though Aisha didn't express her feelings at the time, as soon as Priya was made aware of how she really felt she immediately apologised and made no excuses. And whether intentional or not, it's now worked in her favour because that chat she had with Aisha re them sticking together was later that night after Lisa was evicted. Just like we were saying in here the other day, she needs to get David, Aisha, Travis, Skye and Leo on board in order to keep pegging off that supposed cool group and she's now taken care of two of them. Smart woman.

So, you've seen the light

tumblr_laubslbsDq1qb6qm9.gif~c200

Fuck off Cat ugh

I think Cat has some grudge against Priya...otherwise just after saying she would wanna give points to Sandra and Jason, she went on to give points to Priya...and bcoz of her stupidness, Priya is nominated this week...whereas the home wrecker is sitting and enjoying the star luxury... I really hope Travis leaves this week...he gives nothing...hes too boring and irritating

Back