Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Who is this? Anyway, I thought this was funny.

B359YANCIAEuQp-.png

You quoted yourself instead of me, but anyway... I wouldn't know, as I hardly ever go in the David thread. That is because I do NOT like David. I don't post hate in his thread because I'm RESPECTFUL of (most of) his fans. Although I don't like David and there are a lot of negative things I COULD say about him, I refrain from posting those things in his thread because I recognise that his fans should be able to have a thread to themselves where they can talk positively about him.

Same here. I went in David's Thread when I had something nice to say about him. When I couldn't do that anymore, I didn't go there at all. So I don't know what he is talking about.

You quoted yourself instead of me, but anyway... I wouldn't know, as I hardly ever go in the David thread. That is because I do NOT like David. I don't post hate in his thread because I'm RESPECTFUL of (most of) his fans. Although I don't like David and there are a lot of negative things I COULD say about him, I refrain from posting those things in his thread because I recognise that his fans should be able to have a thread to themselves where they can talk positively about him.
It was the only option I had at the time. Sue me.
And you don't get it. Some people post to create conflict, others don't. Some just post to be assholes.

You do realise Priya has posted a LOT on SM today, and instead of you guys posting that here, and talking about her, you are whinging about other people coming on this thread? You could be appreciating her, instead you are whinging about about other people visiting this thread.
This is so fucking lame

Always have. Perhaps your head was so up your arse that you never noticed.
Relax I got over it.
Probably the reason I never noticed was because you always seem to be attacking other people who like her. Also, I don't tend to go looking out for your posts tbh. You're not on my radar.

I will spell it out for you, because it's needed. You complain about David fans posting in this thread, when Pryia fans have done the same
thing. I get why Pryia and Skye had a thing now.
Who is complaining about David fans? It's not 'david ' fans... It's just a select few that are trying to start shit

Probably the reason I never noticed was because you always seem to be attacking other people who like her. Also, I don't tend to go looking out for your posts tbh. You're not on my radar.
You've never been on mine. So what's your point? This is a forum to discuss the show and those on it. Or are you off limits and I didn't get the private message?

Back