Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

No. It's a public forum. If you are going to cry about it, you can make a FB page where you only allow certain people access. You are more than welcome to go on any other thread and express an opinion. And you have no right to say other people can't post here.
NO one is crying .... But you're keep spamming hate in here and it's getting annoying... I couldn't give a fuck if you were to do it anywhere else but you're clearly missing the fucking point of this thread[DOUBLEPOST=1417606328][/DOUBLEPOST]I think I need to sleep , I can't type properly

I don't assume that everyone likes her, I know people hate her. But the show is over now .... Get the fuck over her already. If you don't like her why the hell would you come in here? I just don't get it.

At least I don't troll other HM's social media accounts

No. It's a public forum. If you are going to cry about it, you can make a FB page where you only allow certain people access. You are more than welcome to go on any other thread and express an opinion. And you have no right to say other people can't post here.
Of course you can post here but, as I've had to repeat hundreds of times, this is the PRIYA APPRECIATION THREAD. Since you don't seem to understand what that means, this is a thread where people who like Priya come and talk about her. In case you aren't aware, there are actually quite a lot of other threads in this forum. If you don't like her, perhaps you should go talk about it in another thread.

Of course you can post here but, as I've had to repeat hundreds of times, this is the PRIYA APPRECIATION THREAD. Since you don't seem to understand what that means, this is a thread where people who like Priya come and talk about her. In case you aren't aware, there are actually quite a lot of other threads in this forum. If you don't like her, perhaps you should go talk about it in another thread.

But, what if the shoe is on the other foot? I've read them, all morons.

I can't believe some people in this Thread. Bla bla bla.......

View attachment 47306

You do realise Priya has posted a LOT on SM today, and instead of you guys posting that here, and talking about her, you are whinging about other people coming on this thread? You could be appreciating her, instead you are whinging about about other people visiting this thread.

You do realise Priya has posted a LOT on SM today, and instead of you guys posting that here, and talking about her, you are whinging about other people coming on this thread? You could be appreciating her, instead you are whinging about about other people visiting this thread.
We do appreciate her, sometimes on here, but often elsewhere because SOME PEOPLE insist on making this thread ugly with their hate.

But, what if the shoe is on the other foot? I've read them, all morons.
I will spell it out for you, because it's needed. You complain about David fans posting in this thread, when Pryia fans have done the same
thing. I get why Pryia and Skye had a thing now.

Priya said in an interview she is getting racist comments on social media after being in the house. That is really terrible. I'm sorry that is happening.

All we are saying is this is an appreciation thread, and some people come on and break the happy atmosphere we have here. I get you don't like Priya, we are just asking for you to take it elsewhere. I don't go into other housemates threads and bring the mood down in there for those people.

All we are saying is this is an appreciation thread, and some people come on and break the happy atmosphere we have here. I get you don't like Priya, we are just asking for you to take it elsewhere. I don't go into other housemates threads and bring the mood down in there for those people.
Yes. But Pryia fans do that to others. Gotta understand the dynamics.

I will spell it out for you, because it's needed. You complain about David fans posting in this thread, when Pryia fans have done the same

SHOW ME ONE SINGLE POST WHERE I TROLLED DAVID

You quoted yourself instead of me, but anyway... I wouldn't know, as I hardly ever go in the David thread. That is because I do NOT like David. I don't post hate in his thread because I'm RESPECTFUL of (most of) his fans. Although I don't like David and there are a lot of negative things I COULD say about him, I refrain from posting those things in his thread because I recognise that his fans should be able to have a thread to themselves where they can talk positively about him.

Back