Skip to main content

Prisoner / Wentworth

What I read about it left me with an overall feeling that it isn't true. Can't argue with the law now.
I still have niggling doubts, because the victim has known psychological problems, and it does seem like a made up accusation due to the victim waiting so long to say anything.
If it is the wrong verdict, I'm sad for Maggie, but if it's true then my sympathy is with the victim, and my love of the show is irrelevant.

What I read about it left me with an overall feeling that it isn't true. Can't argue with the law now.
I still have niggling doubts, because the victim has known psychological problems, and it does seem like a made up accusation due to the victim waiting so long to say anything.
If it is the wrong verdict, I'm sad for Maggie, but if it's true then my sympathy is with the victim, and my love of the show is irrelevant.
I am always wary of why it takes so long for this sort of thing to come to light. What 'forces' or compels the victims to stay silent for decades? As for guilty convictions, it's still an opinion of a few unless there's absolute evidence to prove the misdeed. Not saying that I am for or against, I really don't know. I do wonder how many bandwagon things are going on and what will come out in future years.

You hear some of the stories coming out of the Royal Commission, it's a sad old world. People dismiss kids (especially 'problem' kids) because "they make things up" and it plays perfectly into the helplessness the perpetrator wants to instill in the kid.

Amanda Muggleton (Chrissie Latham) was on The Morning Show today on the Flashback Friday segment, mostly about Prisoner.

It was in TV Week today so it's not exactly top secret, but just in case anyone wants to be totally spoiler-free.
I don't read TV Week and unfortunately I don't have foxtel, so I have to wait until the series is finished to watch it on DVD.

The show wouldn't be the same without her.

I never knew this (didn't see your post until now) :(

The original "Franky".

RIP

Yes, very sad loss.

I don't read TV Week and unfortunately I don't have foxtel, so I have to wait until the series is finished to watch it on DVD.

The show wouldn't be the same without her.

Oh, good thing I didn't say too much! I've loved this season, you have a lot to look forward to on DVD.

Yes, very sad loss.

Oh, good thing I didn't say too much! I've loved this season, you have a lot to look forward to on DVD.
Thanks for the heads up, Meglos :thumbsup: Lol, it's ok re the spoiler (I looked).

I can't help myself but have to know in advance what is happening.:shamefully:

Last edited:
Does anyone else still watch Wentworth? (I miss @GROOVER )
I won't post spoilers... tonight's episode was pretty good, but not what you would call realistic in any way.

Back