Skip to main content

Pressed Over Prisus

What's the difference between Priya's stand up comedy and Jake's rapping?

Jakes rapping is funny.

iBfxVn9HZhxIt.gif

They're ALL coming out of the woodwork now.

Lisafer is FEEDING off of their energy in an effort to bring about THE END OF DAYS.

Stay strong, Pristians xo

Reactions: Tee
I love her!

She has all the qualities I look for in a friend, and if she gets to the final 2, I will spend $7 trying to get her over the winners line fo sho!

I really hope Prisus goes far this year, and all her Pristians she has converted vote for her. we've never really had a deity in the house before.

Reactions: mia
Bahahaha

Are you really friends with the hubby. I mean the king?
On Facebook. But he has a different name. He added me after seeing my posts on the Facebook big brother page. At first I thought it was just a profile that @MADONNA made up and upon looking further it's actually him. Like photos of him and priya going back a few years. I also can see her mum and dads profiles and there are loads of priya pics. Also she must have deleted her facebook because there are lots of pics of her with comments and when you click on them you can't see anything.

It's actually funny though because I made a status about priyas hubby being cute or something and he liked it . This was before I clicked it was him

On Facebook. But he has a different name. He added me after seeing my posts on the Facebook big brother page. At first I thought it was just a profile that @MADONNA made up and upon looking further it's actually him. Like photos of him and priya going back a few years. I also can see her mum and dads profiles and there are loads of priya pics. Also she must have deleted her facebook because there are lots of pics of her with comments and when you click on them you can't see anything.

It's actually funny though because I made a status about priyas hubby being cute or something and he liked it . This was before I clicked it was him
It settled, you are the king an queens grand vizier!

omg PRIYANKA, SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

He's pretty cute, move over, Prisus :writing:

Back