Skip to main content

Pressed Over Prisus

MADONNA

Scalp collector
Why the hate?

Quite possibly the BEST housemate that has gone in since channel 9 took over BB.

She has behaved in a manner that most people wanted BB to be more like, RUTHLESSLY schooling the mentally insufficient yet with a soft, gracious touch.

The other HMs seem like they could STANd to learn a lot from MOTHER PERISA and yet her small yet impactful actions have her holy name on the haters mind and in their mouths.

Have you heard about Prisus? Ask me more and let the light in.

I'm actually slightly uncomfortable as Priya fan with the company I'm sharing.
It's much more awkward agreeing with people than arguing with them about a housemate!

I'm actually slightly uncomfortable as Priya fan with the company I'm sharing.
It's much more awkward agreeing with people than arguing with them about a housemate!

There is no way we would get on in real life.

We are attracted to like the mirror opposites when it comes to personality traits.

tumblr_m2fznfC9MK1qzr7ibo1_500.gif

Praise be to Prisus!

I don't understand how people can hate Prisus yet Stan for more reductive lessers like Ryan, Lisa and Dion. What have they done so far aside from act like arseholes, the former two in particular. Dion is a wallflower who happens to be decent looking.

And then she lays ha holy hands on Sonia's pregnant stomach and a bright white light is emitted out of Sonia's vagina in which a giant red rose emerges and the petals slowly peel back to reveal a beautiful Indian baby.

Prisus then claps her hands and a dragon inside a tornado come and carry her away to the promised land.

Does the baby sashay out of Sonia's vagina waving the umbilical cord like Sonia did her dress in the opening number, bringing closure to the whole era?

Back