Skip to main content

Post your pic

Pics from Aus, Mr Snow Bogan?
Yes. The girl in the first pic is the one who sent these to me. I randomly walked up to her table in the pub introduced myself and we’ve been friends ever since. One of the nicest people I know and I’m glad we’ve been able to keep in contact after all these years.

Last edited:
So I’m going to be super vulnerable here…

This was me in September of 2022. Buying clothes I didn’t want to buy in order to go to a friends wedding. I struggled and went only because I felt obligated and didn’t want to disappoint her. During COVID I was very unhappy, stressed as I worked through it all almost exclusively helping to deliver support benefits to Canadians, and binge eating. In February I went on Ozempic and luckily I’ve been able to stop. I haven’t kept track of the weight but I’m slowly getting down to my pre-pandemic weight again and gaining back some confidence.IMG_1061.jpegIMG_1062.jpeg

These are two recent pics…

IMG_1057.jpegIMG_1059.jpeg

So I’m going to be super vulnerable here…

This was me in September of 2022. Buying clothes I didn’t want to buy in order to go to a friends wedding. I struggled and went only because I felt obligated and didn’t want to disappoint her. During COVID I was very unhappy, stressed as I worked through it all almost exclusively helping to deliver support benefits to Canadians, and binge eating. In February I went on Ozempic and luckily I’ve been able to stop. I haven’t kept track of the weight but I’m slowly getting down to my pre-pandemic weight again and gaining back some confidence.View attachment 59739View attachment 59740

These are two recent pics…

View attachment 59741View attachment 59742

Good for you getting on top of it. Keep it up.

Going to a Pride party tonight. Also painted my nails for the first time.

View attachment 59807
I don't drop into this thread often, but I appreciate the bravery it takes to open up about your struggles the way you did a couple months back.

Looks like you’re absolutely killing it these days, mate. And not just in terms of physical shape - but you just look happier in general. Hoping that’s truly the case for you ❤️

I don't drop into this thread often, but I appreciate the bravery it takes to open up about your struggles the way you did a couple months back.

Looks like you’re absolutely killing it these days, mate. And not just in terms of physical shape - but you just look happier in general. Hoping that’s truly the case for you ❤️
Thanks. While I’m feeling better than I was a few months ago I wouldn’t go as far as saying I’m killing it these days.

Thanks. While I’m feeling better than I was a few months ago I wouldn’t go as far as saying I’m killing it these days.
You'll get there. Even if you're not exactly where you want to be, to me it sounds like you're taking the steps in the right direction and that should be celebrated in and of itself.

Found another really old pic… Can’t believe how much of a baby face I was and that tan 😳. A year in Australia and I think I can count on one hand the number of times I wore sunscreen… Shocked that all I came home with was a bad case of alcoholism 💀

IMG_2106.jpeg

Back