Skip to main content

Post Something Interesting

What do you see???

312F022400000578-3446183-How_fast_you_can_pick_the_animals_in_this_image_says_a_lot_about-a-1_1455448957620.jpg

And, what you see means...

How fast you can see both, speed = creativity.
Can you swap between, fast, at ease, = creativity.

Obviously, if you can only see 1 = lack of creativity.

I look at the eye and I can see both at the same time.

i can see both at the same time.

Reactions: kxk
I saw that first one in the news the other day. I ...

... actually noticed the lack of a door straight away, but reasoned that that probably wasn't a factor because there also wasn't a driver's door. Most buses I see have a door on either side, not just the passenger's side, so I assumed the doors had simply been left off as it's a simplified graphic and was looking for something else. My initial instinct the moment I saw the picture though was that it was going to the right, in line with the answer given, so I guess I over-thought it.

The second one is...

12. Basic BIMDAS.

I saw that first one in the news the other day. I ...

... actually noticed the lack of a door straight away, but reasoned that that probably wasn't a factor because there also wasn't a driver's door. Most buses I see have a door on either side, not just the passenger's side, so I assumed the doors had simply been left off as it's a simplified graphic and was looking for something else. My initial instinct the moment I saw the picture though was that it was going to the right, in line with the answer given, so I guess I over-thought it.

The second one is...

12. Basic BIMDAS.
i agree 12, but I was taught BODMAS - Brackets, Orders, Division and Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction. What's the I in BIMDAS?

Inflatable hoodies:) are coming

inflatable-hoodie-pillow-37.jpg

inflatable-hoodie-pillow-7490.jpg

You simply inflate the pillow by blowing into the concealed nozzle and allow yourself to drift into the Land of Nod.
inflatable-hoodie-pillow-4460.jpg

But - personally on any long haul or situations I might need a pillow, it is usually my legs that are the problem, where to put them, how to sleep with them scrunched, whatever.

Inflatable hoodies:) are coming

inflatable-hoodie-pillow-37.jpg

inflatable-hoodie-pillow-7490.jpg

You simply inflate the pillow by blowing into the concealed nozzle and allow yourself to drift into the Land of Nod.
inflatable-hoodie-pillow-4460.jpg

But - personally on any long haul or situations I might need a pillow, it is usually my legs that are the problem, where to put them, how to sleep with them scrunched, whatever.

That seems quite useful. Though i haven't worn a hoodie for a very long time indeed.

Vienna - Not a good place to be in 1913.

Back in 1913, although they didn’t know it at the time, the deadliest city to live in was Vienna. In that year several people of note were residents. First off was Sigmund Freud. How could Freud contribute to a city being deadly you ask? Well, he was known to prescribe cocaine to his patients. How many died from an exploded heart, OD, or other drug related cause?

But Freud was only the tip of the iceberg.

You see, also living in Vienna was the Emperor Franz Joseph who led the Austro Hungarian Empire. They were one of the main belligerents in the forthcoming war. His nephew, the Archduke Franz Ferdinand lived there as well. And it was his death that sparked the hostilities.

Another resident was Joseph Tito. He was not a nice guy. Although, as far as dictators go, he was actually a fairly decent one. He led Yugoslavia as a communist ‘President for Life’, but he disagreed with Stalin. While he did oppress his people, he rarely had them executed just for disagreeing with the government. He has been called a “Benevolent Dictator”.

Also living in Vienna was Leon Trotsky. He was that guy, you remember him right? He was the guy who helped start the revolution in Russia that overthrew the Tsar and resulted in that other guy becoming leader of Russia. What was his name?

Oh yeah, Joseph Stalin. Because of his radical communist beliefs, Stalin was in a self-exile in Vienna in 1913.

And living just 2 miles from Stalin was his good friend, Adolf Hitler.

So, in 1913, these few men who all lived within a 2 mile radius of each other, were responsible for over 80,000,000 dead people.

Talk about the wrong side of the tracks.....

This post was extracted from --> http://whitenoise.kinja.com/otters-oddities-1760702956

Australia's most common surnames - are really boring
31BFE21E00000578-0-image-m-4_1456881071201.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...opolitan-surname/story-fnet0he2-1226655075023

Looks like there's a lot of truth to the idea that Sydney and Melbourne get the lion's share of immigrants.

SYDNEY:

SMITH (4885)
LEE (3979)
NGUYEN (2896)
JONES (2292)
KIM (2254)
CHEN (2105)
WILLIAMS (2001)
BROWN (2000)
WANG (1889)
LI (1886)
WILSON (1729)