Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fact that Clawson are finally posting more coupley pics :snaphappy:
Basically 3 couples have lasted a year from BB - that is indeed impressive! If Drew was no longer Tully's ex and Jade realised Tim could be the best thing that could happen to her, my inner romantic would be happy :kiss:

I like the fact that Clawson are finally posting more coupley pics :snaphappy:
Basically 3 couples have lasted a year from BB - that is indeed impressive! If Drew was no longer Tully's ex and Jade realised Tim could be the best thing that could happen to her, my inner romantic would be happy :kiss:

Yes! It is great to see Clawson posting more pics together! They look so good.

Such language! How the fuck are you Gemini? I have not been around for ages, have missed you.

Haha! So good to see you!!! I haven't been around for ages either. So happy we popped in at the same time. Telepathy lol

I hope you're well! Xo

So good to see you!!! I haven't been around for ages either. So happy we popped in at the same time. Telepathy lol

I hope you're well! Xo
Yep we are definitely psycho/psychic. I am going to make a point of dropping in from now on to catch up with you. Hope work and family is all good for you. Talk soon I hope xx

Yep we are definitely psycho/psychic. I am going to make a point of dropping in from now on to catch up with you. Hope work and family is all good for you. Talk soon I hope xx

Yes, it was a little bit weird/hectic for a while there but everything has settled now so i'll keep dropping by. Hopefully will see you around and chat :)

https://www.facebook.com/CatAKAKate...475764153779/1612017249066296/?type=1&theater

Haven't been on the forum in a while but this photo popped up on my Facebook news feed and it hit me that it's been almost a year since BB2014 started. I must admit, even as a fan of Clawson, I'm suprised they've stayed together this long.

Me too. I, or the logical side of me, thought that they might not have stayed together due to real world stuff plus the factor of bb relationships not having a great shelf life outside the house. However the emotional side of me knew that they were always destined to be together.

Ben From Brisbane ‏@BenFromBrisbane 5h5 hours ago
Filming the @SpartanRace_AU for an upcoming story on @studio10au
1f4fa.png
Being a spartan is hungry work
1f366.png
#spartanrace

Spartan Race Aus and Studio 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back