Not open for further replies.
11116893_1430251363954419_918000577_a.jpg

dancinpenny
FOLLOW
11420744_855570767851291_2009790254_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/savagesky_clothing/
1,392 likes
4h

I came here to post this one but you bet me to it! :)

In the comments on Facebook she says

"I had an ex tell me he thinks I purposely have them bulging out in photos. Bit hard to hide e cups. Guess we just expect more from the people who know us."

What an idiot of a BF. Big breasts are noticeable no matter what you wear. I buy clothes that look modest in a changing room, yet when I put them on to go to work suddenly seem low cut. Umm and also she is a dancer... some of outfits are a bit more revealing than others, but she may not get to chose the costume!

I wonder if this is the same BF (now ex) that didn't want Penny to go on BB. The way Penny spoke about him on the show he seemed very controlling and insecure.

I was going to say after I have watched the all but I think it is safe to say it won't change in the next 10 episodes!

On rewatching I have the following observations:
  • The casting overall was so supremely better (well to my tastes) to 2014. I had very few characters I really felt anything for in 2014.
  • Almost everybody in 2013 I have enjoyed watching. My perfect (channel 9) cast would only require swapping 2-3 people from 2014 (David, Penny) into 2013 (taking out Sharon, and maybe Matt)
  • There were people who annoyed me a bit/ or bored me when I first watched, but enjoyed watching them a bit more this time. This includes Madeline and Caleb. I would have loved it if Ed had gone home the week Caleb did - there was less than a % in the votes.
  • I still really wished Rohan and Xavier lasted longer in the game, although when I look who they were up against I can see why it went down the way it did.
  • Maybe because I know that Drew Tully and Tahlia have all survived and got on with thier lives the scandal around that didn't seem so intense this time.
  • I had forgotten some things about some people because I only see still images of them now. One of them was how Tully walked with the weight of the world on her shoulders. (which at that time it may well have felt like that for her) I don't know if she still does, but her posture seems different in photos.
  • There is only 1 person who irritates me to the point of having to fast forward and that is Ed. At the time the whole prince charming thing irked, and it still does. He comes across to me as inarticulate and arrogant. yet I haven't minded him so much on social media... maybe again because I don't have to hear him, and because my expectations of him were not high to begin with.
  • I really hope in the two years since Jade has realised she is worth much more than the way Ed treated her
  • I think my rose coloured glasses with drew are off this time, but i still enjoy watching him.
  • Ben from Brisbane makes me smile
  • I still think Tim is the deserving winner.
  • I disliked Tahan at the beginning in 2013 and liked her at the end. This time I have liked her all the way through
  • Overall I have still found myself as obsessed in watching this season as I did in 2013!
Sorry that was a can of worms question! I am sure there are other things just can't think of them right now.

This includes Madeline and Caleb. I would have loved it if Ed had gone home the week Caleb did - there was less than a % in the votes.

Me too. Had this happened instead Jade would not have had the unrequited 'woe is me' love sob story that elicited an outpouring of sympathy/empathy (probably empathizing from own personal experience in pining for a douche bag) from many gullible female voting viewers week in week out. I've made no secret that Jade is one of my all time most hated housemates simply because I find her to be as interesting as dish water, worse than Ed IMO. She may be somewhat stereotypically attractive (I like her body) but that doesn't make up for a lack of engaging personality at least whilst she was in the house.

There is only 1 person who irritates me to the point of having to fast forward and that is Ed.

I find him to be a less offensive male version of Jade. His only major mistake was not having the balls to come out clean and tell Jade he wasn't as into her (just a booty call) as she was into him. I suspect mainly because he feared he would be badly perceived (by females) on the outside and affect his chances of winning.

That said he gave her plenty of hints/clues throughout the show; Jade is just thick and entitled shallow princess who in all likelihood isn't used to guys not falling at her feet hence adding to my intense dislike of her even more.

I really hope in the two years since Jade has realised she is worth much more than the way Ed treated her

There are literally thousands of guys who would treat her like the princess she thinks she is. The thing is they are invisible to her and probably would be offended that guys she clearly thinks are below her 'league' would even approach her and fancy their chances with her (i.e her reaction to Tim's faux crush in the house). She deserves to suffer for being such a shallow dim bimbette.

One of them was how Tully walked with the weight of the world on her shoulders.

Completely agree. Tully now comes across as very flirty and (dare I say ) 'sexy', hoping I won't be labeled a creep for noticing and appreciating this change in her. :happy: Anyway she exudes a very feminine vibe and energy nowadays which is complete contrast to the butchy tomboy moody manner she carried herself during her time in the house. Whether that's because of Drew, who knows?

Me too. Had this happened instead Jade would not have had the unrequited 'woe is me' love sob story that elicited an outpouring of sympathy/empathy (probably empathizing from own personal experience in pining for a douche bag) from many gullible female voting viewers week in week out. I've made no secret that Jade is one of my all time most hated housemates simply because I find her to be as interesting as dish water, worse than Ed IMO. She may be somewhat stereotypically attractive (I like her body) but that doesn't make up for a lack of engaging personality at least whilst she was in the house.

I find him to be a less offensive male version of Jade. His only major mistake was not having the balls to come out clean and tell Jade he wasn't as into her (just a booty call) as she was into him. I suspect mainly because he feared he would be badly perceived (by females) on the outside and affect his chances of winning.

That said he gave her plenty of hints/clues throughout the show; Jade is just thick and entitled shallow princess who in all likelihood isn't used to guys not falling at her feet hence adding to my intense dislike of her even more.

There are literally thousands of guys who would treat her like the princess she thinks she is. The thing is they are invisible to her and probably would be offended that guys she clearly thinks are below her 'league' would even approach her and fancy their chances with her (i.e her reaction to Tim's faux crush in the house). She deserves to suffer for being such a shallow dim bimbette.

Completely agree. Tully now comes across as very flirty and (dare I say ) 'sexy', hoping I won't be labeled a creep for noticing and appreciating this change in her. :happy: Anyway she exudes a very feminine vibe and energy nowadays which is complete contrast to the butchy tomboy moody manner she carried herself during her time in the house. Whether that's because of Drew, who knows?

You should read "Modern Romance" by Aziz Anzari. I love Aziz (Tom Haverford from Parks and Rec if you live under a rock) and his book made a lot of sense to me and is based on fact. I think the amount of anger you hold onto this is unhealthy, you seem like a cool guy, but this seems to have hit a nerve you can't let go of. Let it go. Who freaking cares anyway?

Don't listen to her, Conn. It's good to hold on to anger and resentment. Especially over a trivial tv show.

Tell me about it! I still remember those molls who pushed dudes into the pool during "Man-O-Man" in the early 90's. Bitches

You should read "Modern Romance" by Aziz Anzari. I love Aziz (Tom Haverford from Parks and Rec if you live under a rock) and his book made a lot of sense to me and is based on fact. I think the amount of anger you hold onto this is unhealthy, you seem like a cool guy, but this seems to have hit a nerve you can't let go of. Let it go. Who freaking cares anyway?
:laugh::hilarious::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back