Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tully is talking about all that talk from a few pages ago where some people were talking about the SM promos/product advertising side of her life? I think its all a lot of guess work for us especially because we don't really understand how that all works.[DOUBLEPOST=1427368445][/DOUBLEPOST]
She looks seriously scared in that photo.

8lN8Ibx6_400x400.jpg

I'm guessing that is response to me given she is obsessed with me. Resting scared bitch face.
But what have you said about her recently?

So Tully is talking about all that talk from a few pages ago where some people were talking about the SM promos/product advertising side of her life? I think its all a lot of guess work for us especially because we don't really understand how that all works.[DOUBLEPOST=1427368445][/DOUBLEPOST]
But what have you said about her recently?

I said something maybe a week and half ago about how I wish her and other female HM's didn't put themselves down given they are beautiful au natural. Prior to that it probably was over a month ago

Oh and can someone please copy and paste that tweet from Tully, if she deletes it the embed will dissapear as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1427369221][/DOUBLEPOST]
I suppose a d-grade celeb stalker is better than my current stalker
You have a stalker?

1. Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 2h
    Just got caught up in a @behindbb forum wormhole-jesus! You guys don't know us nearly as well as you believe you do! Especially you, Delcan.

1. Captain Kickass ‏@_CaptainKickass 2h
    @tee_smyth @behindbb I'm just jumping in hoping my post is included in the screen cap that'll appear any minute now ...
    1f60b.png

2. Tizzie ‏@Tizzie3 31m
    @tee_smyth @behindbb Many of the posters there are jealous of all the opportunities you've been offered post #BBAU that they'll never get.

1. Tizzie ‏@Tizzie3 18m
    @tee_smyth @behindbb They also bitch about you, @OMGPriyaMalik etc nails being done yet their claws must be waaaaaay overdue for trimming.

Priya MelodraMalik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 12m
    @Tizzie3 @tee_smyth @behindbb If they follow everything I do and take time out of their lives to bitch about it,yay,I get off on such fandom

Priya MelodraMalik retweeted
    Tizzie ‏@Tizzie3 5m
    @OMGPriyaMalik @tee_smyth @behindbb Did you take all their jobs so they had to become self-employed bitches instead?

Priya MelodraMalik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 3m
    @Tizzie3 @tee_smyth @behindbb Pretty much. Ask them to not spend all their hatred yet. There's more to come. They gotta stay tuned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back