Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
gemma6foot6
Now
My outfit from today's baptism from @forevernew_official pretty and floral is not my usual choice but I like it #forevernew#dress#floral#baptism

10995131_1403630983283172_96920275_n.jpg

I can't imagine what's it's like to be taking naked photos of your body week in week out and posting them on social media.
*Although some people around here might do, given certain concerns about certain photos ;)

Look, Leo/Ryan has done a complete over haul on his body.
From the pics he had on his screen saver on the other dating tv show he's completely transformed himself and he is proud of all the effort and time he's put in to it.
Can we blame him for being proud?

From the pics he had on his screen saver on the other dating tv show he's completely transformed himself and he is proud of all the effort and time he's put in to it.

No Blame at all - he is very focused and has achieved a major transformation. Someone has to like what he has to offer, visually. I just don't like seeing his pants so damn low - it (in my eyes) is not attractive, nor are those huge arm muscles ..... but each to their own, alot of people find this look attractive and well, beauty in the eye of the beholder and all :)

A little over the top - or the lack of one - IMHO ...... All the Best to him and what he aspires to be.

Still not sure why he has not hooked up with Jade yet @Bluefin ......... LOL

Now THAT would attract the masses ;)

It isn't just being proud. His entire self identity is the way he looks. It isn't healthy. I understand him doing this to promote his business, but every single image is like this. I think he would not wear any clothes at all, except for decency laws.
I just don't see his obsession as healthy for him or a good example. Some people need bodies like this because they are atheletes but he just does this for looks. It's just crazy.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
2 Australian's about to be executed in Indonesia and people saying boycott Bali so these 3 get a free trip to promote it. moral compass = broke.
I had to look this up. Thanks for posting about it. It sounds like this is a major international incident. Doesn't look like Indonesia will show leniency.

It does feel weird reading about them partying in Bali while this is happening. Tully's recent posts about Bali seem different from her earlier ones. She sounds more spoiled than happy about how lucky she is to be there. But maybe that's just me.

Last edited:
I just now realized that Aisha is the most popular BB Australia housemate EVER on instagram! The only person whos even close to her (and she's not even that close) is Tully, but Tully already had a high number of followers before BB! This makes me think BB is rigged. I always thought Aisha's eviction was weird because she was always very popular. She has over 100k followers more than Ryan, this year's winner.

I get so angry when I remember Aisha's eviciton. She was so robbed, she has so many more fans than everyone else from last year's BB. She should've won or at least been in the final! Ugh! :(

I just now realized that Aisha is the most popular BB Australia housemate EVER on instagram! The only person whos even close to her (and she's not even that close) is Tully, but Tully already had a high number of followers before BB! This makes me think BB is rigged. I always thought Aisha's eviction was weird because she was always very popular. She has over 100k followers more than Ryan, this year's winner.

I get so angry when I remember Aisha's eviciton. She was so robbed, she has so many more fans than everyone else from last year's BB. She should've won or at least been in the final! Ugh! :(
What was the story with her eviction? I don't remember it specifically. Aisha has 266,000 and Tully has 241,000 followers. I'm a big fan of Aisha now, but she seemed a little withdrawn and quiet in the house if I remember correctly. She has a lot of charm and hasn't yet been too over the top with her posts.

She has a big modeling company behind her with connections and allegedly buys followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back