Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandra looking good. She should think about dyeing hair darker and letting it grow out because it's doing wonders for her in that pic haha

If Sandra wasn't wearing the black wig they'd look like Sandy and Danny from Grease

Would you prefer them up around her neck? Maybe she should invest in a corset or something and strap them up even higher?

I get Lisa opened herself up to a bit of prodding with her whinging over boobgate but come on dude, you're taking it a bit far. Lina's are fine.

I admit that was a lame attempt at stirring the pot earlier, at least Tuxie took the bait for a bit ;D.
TBH though, tits aside, both Lina and Lisa have beautiful facial features.

'I'm unapologetically Indian': Big Brother's Priya reveals the racial backlash since leaving the house and says Australian television needs greater ethnic diversity
By Alicia Vrajlal for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 19:20 AEST, 3 December 2014 | Updated: 19:35 AEST, 3 December 2014

She finished fourth on this year’s season of Big Brother Australia, defeating some of the biggest personalities on the reality show.

And according to 27-year-old Priya Malik, staying true to herself and her cultural identity was a key to her success.

The Adelaide-based school teacher who entered the house wearing traditional Indian attire, said while she has experienced some racial discrimination since leaving the show, a greater sense of cultural diversity in Australian television is essential.

237E22EF00000578-0-image-80_1417592042589.jpg

Proud: Big Brother's Priya Malik says she is proud of her Indian heritage and that Australian television needs more cultural diversity on its screens

‘I think Australian media does need a bit of ethnic diversity considering one in every four Australians are born overseas,’ she told Daily Mail Australia on Wednesday from an Ambi Pur event on the Gold Coast.

‘I don’t think we see that very much when we watch TV,’ she said, explaining a true reflection of the nation’s multicultural mix is not always translated onscreen.

As the first housemate to enter the house this season, Priya decided to wear a traditional Indian dress for her onscreen debut.

And through her time on the show she said she was ‘unapologetically Indian’, with the motive to break racial stereotypes.

238A781800000578-0-image-83_1417592106474.jpg

Patriotic: As the first housemate to enter the house this season, Priya decided to wear a traditional Indian dress for her onscreen debut

‘It’s not something I’m going to deny about myself,’ she said of her ethnicity.

‘I think your culture does shape you to a large extent.’

For the reality star who moved to Australia a few years ago with her husband Bhushan, facing racial discrimination after appearing on a national show was not unexpected.

2376CDDC00000578-2858668-image-91_1417592310623.jpg

Taking a stand: Through her time on the show she said she was ‘unapologetically Indian’, with the motive to break racial stereotypes

‘There has been a lot of race based comments on social media,’ she explained of the backlash since leaving the house.

But for the outspoken personality who hopes to return to teaching, looking at the positives and ‘concentrating on the love’ is her main focus.

‘The fact that I came fourth, that speaks for itself that people are very accepting of a person of a different colour on the TV screen.’

23B193FC00000578-2858668-Cultural_reference_Priya_was_promoted_as_Posh_Spice_before_she_e-90_1417592284719.jpg

Cultural reference: Priya was promoted as Posh Spice before she entered the Big Brother house in September

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-greater-ethnic-diversity.html#ixzz3Kpfh1Xod

Ok i'm not trying to stir the pot with this one, but if there was ever a pic with curtains having heads....

34r6q9j.jpg

1. HDureG5m_bigger.jpeg

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 2h
    We just met benfrombrisbane ! And, we love his snort! #BBAU #AmbiPur #CleartheAir http://instagram.com/p/wIwDBZA3OV/

Jason Roses ‏@RosesJason 47m
    @OMGPriyaMalik omg wish I was there with you guys! No one asked me :( boooo lol xx have fun babe xx
  1. HDureG5m_bigger.jpeg

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 4h
    Getting ourselves sorted with the amazing bella_brides glossbar @aisha_jade @skyebbau14 #BBAU #AmbiPurhttp://instagram.com/p/wInuRug3Do/

Jason Roses ‏@RosesJason 47m
    @OMGPriyaMalik @Aisha_Jade @skyebbau14 have fun xx wish I was there with you guys! Would've been there in a heart beat xx

Jason Roses ‏@RosesJason 39m
Wish I was with the other housemates at the big brother house! Looks like much fun @Aisha_Jade @skyebbau14 @OMGPriyaMalik @BenFromBrisbane
Jason. Big brother is over. You've been out for a long time. Just move on with your life. This is a little sad. I do think it may not seem fair, but a lot of people weren't invited. You weren't the only one. Ryan didn't even think it was worth going to, so it can't be that fantastic of a time.

I admit that was a lame attempt at stirring the pot earlier, at least Tuxie took the bait for a bit ;D.
TBH though, tits aside, both Lina and Lisa have beautiful facial features.
Nice backtracking ;) I must admit your last comment got a little snigger out of me.
I agree, both girls have lovely facial features (and tits). Not so sure on their personalities though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back