Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penny and Lina live in Melbourne. The Melbourne crew Cat,Lina,Penny,Sam plus Sandra (who lives in Wagga Wagga) but is visiting Sam atm are attending some ch9 Xmas party. Lawson( who now lives with Sam) is on the Gold Coast attending that Ambi Pur party.
Gemma lives in Perth but is staying on the GC for a couple of weeks... maybe she gifted them the wine?

Not sure why Ryan didn't go to Dreamworld for the Ambi Pur party
I gifted cat and Sandra white wine at the finale as we are white wine drinkers

skye.m.w.y
3 minutes ago
Back in the BB house - wearing @honeyandbeau

10784906_1511749692410475_403018548_n.jpg

skye.m.w.y
9 minutes ago
Tree house with my fav two❤️ @aisha_jade@travisjake_

10802615_609328715856401_697185939_n.jpg
Good to see Pamela Anderson back in the house after BB 2008.

1. HDureG5m_bigger.jpeg

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 2h
    We just met benfrombrisbane ! And, we love his snort! #BBAU #AmbiPur #CleartheAir http://instagram.com/p/wIwDBZA3OV/

Jason Roses ‏@RosesJason 47m
    @OMGPriyaMalik omg wish I was there with you guys! No one asked me :( boooo lol xx have fun babe xx

1. HDureG5m_bigger.jpeg

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 4h
    Getting ourselves sorted with the amazing bella_brides glossbar @aisha_jade @skyebbau14 #BBAU #AmbiPurhttp://instagram.com/p/wInuRug3Do/

@OMGPriyaMalik @Aisha_Jade @skyebbau14 have fun xx wish I was there with you guys! Would've been there in a heart beat xx

Jason Roses ‏@RosesJason 39m
Wish I was with the other housemates at the big brother house! Looks like much fun @Aisha_Jade @skyebbau14 @OMGPriyaMalik @BenFromBrisbane

Would you prefer them up around her neck? Maybe she should invest in a corset or something and strap them up even higher?

I get Lisa opened herself up to a bit of prodding with her whinging over boobgate but come on dude, you're taking it a bit far. Lina's are fine.

By the looks of it of someone her age, and gauging by her size, she should be - at the very least - keeping them fully restrained as often as possible. She'll thank me in twenty years time for such guidance.

By the looks of it of someone her age, and gauging by her size, she should be - at the very least - keeping them fully restrained as often as possible. She'll thank me in twenty years time for such guidance.
LOL keeping them as fully restrained as often as possible- what a joke. I'm sure she'll thank you for your kind, informed advice. Boobs are actually quite resilient, not some bags of flesh that must be strapped down at all costs. Yes, eventually they will sag, it's a fact of life, just like your balls will wrinkle and sag. Maybe you should invest in a jockstrap or cups to keep them in place? You'll thank me in twenty years time.

LOL keeping them as fully restrained as often as possible- what a joke. I'm sure she'll thank you for your kind, informed advice. Boobs are actually quite resilient, not some bags of flesh that must be strapped down at all costs. Yes, eventually they will sag, it's a fact of life, just like your balls will wrinkle and sag. Maybe you should invest in a jockstrap or cups to keep them in place? You'll thank me in twenty years time.

Nah i'm hoping they'll drop far and take my penis with them. Always keen to add an extra couple of inches.

1. HDureG5m_bigger.jpeg

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 2h
    We just met benfrombrisbane ! And, we love his snort! #BBAU #AmbiPur #CleartheAir http://instagram.com/p/wIwDBZA3OV/

@OMGPriyaMalik omg wish I was there with you guys! No one asked me :( boooo lol xx have fun babe xx
  1. HDureG5m_bigger.jpeg

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 4h
    Getting ourselves sorted with the amazing bella_brides glossbar @aisha_jade @skyebbau14 #BBAU #AmbiPurhttp://instagram.com/p/wInuRug3Do/

@OMGPriyaMalik @Aisha_Jade @skyebbau14 have fun xx wish I was there with you guys! Would've been there in a heart beat xx

Jason Roses ‏@RosesJason 39m
Wish I was with the other housemates at the big brother house! Looks like much fun @Aisha_Jade @skyebbau14 @OMGPriyaMalik @BenFromBrisbane

Hmmmmm, sorry Jason, Priya just ain't that into you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back