Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the fuck are all these people? Penny is going to same party but she's in Sydney and the rest of them mentioned live in Melbourne and they are drinking Gemma's wine who is staying in QLD?

Skyeofficial ‏@skyebbau14 now25 seconds ago Gold Coast, Queensland
With my favs!!! Smelling fresh and clearing the air with ambi-pur

B36nohfCQAAOTZ0.jpg

B36nohgCQAA5zOI.jpg

Where the fuck are all these people? Penny is going to same party but she's in Sydney and the rest of them mentioned live in Melbourne and they are drinking Gemma's wine who is staying in QLD?
Penny and Lina live in Melbourne. The Melbourne crew Cat,Lina,Penny,Sam plus Sandra (who lives in Wagga Wagga) but is visiting Sam atm are attending some ch9 Xmas party. Lawson( who now lives with Sam) is on the Gold Coast attending that Ambi Pur party.
Gemma lives in Perth but is staying on the GC for a couple of weeks... maybe she gifted them the wine?

Not sure why Ryan didn't go to Dreamworld for the Ambi Pur party

Last edited:
Oh get fucked! what is her name and how do they know her? I am pretty sure she was the "winner" of the Today show New York competition a few months back. Channel 9 is corrupt!
Never heard of dedianez but guess it's possible then she was attending this ch9 party as well, so gave them a lift

Never heard of dedianez but guess it's possible then she was attending this ch9 party as well, so gave them a lift
but point being this woman won a pretty big channel 9 competition to go to New York for a week with a friend with $10,000 spending money or something? try and find her actual name out stalkers lol if its the same person that some dodgy shit

but point being this woman won a pretty big channel 9 competition to go to New York for a week with a friend with $10,000 spending money or something? try and find her actual name out stalkers lol if its the same person that some dodgy shit
I looked up the T & C's of that competition. "The Competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner." In other words, they could award it to anyone they want to - like their next door neighbour for instance.

I looked up the T & C's of that competition. "The Competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner." In other words, they could award it to anyone they want to - like their next door neighbour for instance.
what a joke, just like they can award the win for BB to Tim or Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back