Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said. I do think its a result of growing up in the age of social media, where there is the perception you are always "on show" and now these wannabees actually have some sort of audience that isn't directly their "friends" and they are loving it and not holding back. I mean look at their instagram accounts where the idea is to upload photos that you take but these guys upload photos of themselves 99.9% of the time. Guess I am just from a different age. *shrugs*
I think it is a combo of two things. First some people do get a degree of fame from these kind of shows at the beginning . That sparks the interest of others wanting to get famous or whatever and producers get sucked in to try to create that spark. So they start hiring pretty models thinking that is what people want to see . All the BB formats fall prey to this. What really gets and keeps interest is real genuine people who can just be and have some fun. The rest will sort out.

I had a birthday with a zero at the end nearly three years ago and from what I can gather one photo was taken and I got someone to take that photo of me and my cake. If other photos were taken no-one has forwarded them to me. Not sure what that says about me or the people I hang out with either as well as my family.
My MIL always says it is one thing to TAKE a picture it is another thing to SHARE one!

skye.m.w.y
3 hours ago
I miss the housemates

10818108_1705537646338704_1746075747_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back