Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Goldman ‏@mikeygold 16m
My chat with Gemma after last nights in your face eviction. - https://itun.es/i6g48XW #iTunes @bbau9 @gemma6foot6 #bbau14

[URL='http://instagram.com/goldstagram']goldstagram
1 hour ago · Big Brother Live @ Dreamworld
Shes not that tall. Listen to what our latest @bbau9 evictee @gemma6foot6 has to say in our latest #bbau14 podcast here. http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/9/5/c/95c216de9d80b0dd/podcast4Gemma1.mp3?c_id=7655257&expiration=1411535417&hwt=0648c7316af375eeca34d20c8199e3ce
[/URL]

sugarsisterskl
33 minutes ago
NEW SUMMER STOCK!! Available now from only $15.00!! ☀️ www.sugarsisters.net.au #sugarsistersboutique #getreadyforsummer

1597544_923437261017181_1794973376_n.jpg

benfrombrisbane
2 hours ago
Honoured to be an Ambassador for such a worthy cause. #regram #repost "Have you purchased your tickets to the charity event of the year? Every year @made4media works on the @coffeebreakau campaign pro-bono. The Coffee Break Project raises funds for Group 61, a charity that helps people suffering with #mentalillness. Buy your ticket for tomorrow's event today! You can contact the office on ☎️ P_3366 9494 ☕️ #charity #mentalhealth #depression #anxiety

10661066_283507421848013_1082779903_n.jpg

1. Anthony Drew ‏@drewanthony88 11h
    Just bought Scar Tissue to read on the plane. Feeling so original

Anthony Drew ‏@drewanthony88 10h
    @xavbait quality
    1f44c.png

Xavier Holland ‏@xavbait 10h
    @drewanthony88 I do my best work after dark. Where are you off to?

Anthony Drew ‏@drewanthony88 10h
    @xavbait don't we all. Byron man, where are you?

Xavier Holland ‏@xavbait 10h
    @drewanthony88 still in London. Drinkin' tea & hangin with the queen

2. Anthony Drew ‏@drewanthony88 10h
    @xavbait oright guv! You take care bloke

3. Xavier Holland ‏@xavbait 10h
    @drewanthony88 but right back at ya

CP6yYEQg_bigger.jpeg
PerthNow ‏@perthnow 7h
Would you be happy with your boyfriend going to a party with topless waitresses? asks @929's @RealHeidi http://bit.ly/1ujLQe6 #perth

Heidi Anderson: Boyfriend’s image tarnished by topless barmaids

Has Heidi’s image of her boyfriend been unfairly tarnished for going to a party with a topless waitress?

AM I a prude or is my boyfriend rude?

So my boyfriend, Griffo, is going to a grand final party this weekend which I’m not invited to.

This doesn’t bother me so much as I’m an NRL girl, so I’d be bored out of my brain anyway.

He told me about it last week and said no women were allowed.

I didn’t really think much of it at the time — but yesterday we got talking about the party when he slyly dropped into the conversation that topless female waitresses would be there.

My initial reaction was ewwwww — and then I asked why? After all it’s a footy party, not a buck’s party.

He tried to explain to me that this was the norm and that it was no biggie, they’d just be there to serve beers with their boobs out.

I got the concept but I didn’t understand why this was happening when it was just a footy party.

One part of me wants to be the cool girlfriend and not judge my boyfriend — the other part of me is dying inside.

Is my gentleman of a guy that I love to bits just like the rest of them? Somehow his clean-cut image to me has been tarnished.

Heidi Anderson, breakfast presenter for Perth's 92.9 FM

I understand that guys sit around with topless waitresses at Bucks parties, that’s just standard. But on a Saturday afternoon watching the footy — is it really necessary?

I guess what I can’t get my head around is that he wants to sit there and stare at someone else’s breasts.

Just saying it aloud, I’m hearing my mother come through and I think I have turned a little prudish.

Are other women with me?

You see, I’ve heard of blokes that are like this and I’ve seen men sitting around with the boys watching women flaunt their assets and I judge them.

I’ve kind of always thought men that behave this way are a bit sleazy — even if my brother and Dad fit in this category.

I’m not one to shy away from sexual discussion, nor am I a prude when it comes to bedroom fun.

So why am I judging these lads including my boyfriend? As I’m writing this, I’m working out that I’m probably a walking contradiction.

Do all men behave this way? Should I just suck it up?

Help, ladies. Am I alone? Has my boyfriend’s gentleman persona now been tarnished?

* You can hear Heidi Anderson this morning on 92.9 FM’s Breakfast with Heidi, Will & Woody. Follow Heidi on Twitter:
@RealHeidi

Last edited:
awlnsw
1 hour ago · Martin Place, Sydney
Come and meet these cuties tomorrow at Martin Place in Sydney's CBD, between 7:30am-2:00pm as part of our Save a Life in September campaign #adopt #savealife

1941248_601997576567955_60873472_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back