Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.jakerich

Bronte, New South Wales, Australia
18161180_1347914565293664_4134531339573526528_n.jpg

LikeComment
744 likes
  • mr.jakerichJake: "Scott, what's up there bro?" Scott: "looks like the sky...‍♂️"
    Jake: "Shookt"...‍♂️
    Scott: "lit"
    Jake: "fleek"
    Scott: "I'm a motherf*%'n staaarboi"

jeepers! scary.

and the cliff looks pretty dangerous too.

One of Ed's "lucky numbers" is the number of AFL clubs his brother was delisted from?

To quote Omar Little, it's all in the game. Teams gave the Lowers a chance and it was up to them what they did with it. Ed's attitude is actually healthier than the players who hold grudges against former teams.

Ryan Fitzgerald still supports the Adelaide Crows and they delisted him after one season in which he got a knee reconstruction (Fitzy was a walking injury, they couldn't keep carrying him).

To quote Omar Little, it's all in the game. Teams gave the Lowers a chance and it was up to them what they did with it. Ed's attitude is actually healthier than the players who hold grudges against former teams.

Ryan Fitzgerald still supports the Adelaide Crows and they delisted him after one season in which he got a knee reconstruction (Fitzy was a walking injury, they couldn't keep carrying him).

I am a massive fan of rugby and to quote Omar Little "it's all happening!". And please attend Fyre festival

dancinpenny

18251598_1257165551047803_6869432819924336640_n.jpg

LikeComment
342 likes
  • dancinpennyGuess who went a few shades whiter went to @smartskinclinics for a SmartGlo teeth whitening session. No pain and my teeth aren't even sensitive afterwards, and..... girls! They've got a sale on- $79 for a 40min sesh (usually $129). I went to the Moonee Ponds clinic, but they have a few others around. Was definitely worth it, y'all know I love my coffee and a cheeky glass of red here and there
    #teeth#maintenance#jazz#hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back