Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa's boobs look the best I've ever seen them.

after their 2014 debut, those boobs would (2014 ) would have been able to be improved even after a double masectomy + a chest full of hair

..........looks like she sucked off a few sugar daddies more and got a $1200 boob lift

meh

( or the fag she dating from the show stopped spending $80 a weekend on drinks at nightclub and has a xmas savers account with ANZ bank in an effort to save those disgraceful excuses for a set of tits

Only rarely. Like in the snow or when it is ice cold. And preferably loose fitting like beret style.
I do have thick hair. Maybe that helps not need a beanie when others with bald heads might need them.

i am of bald head clan

i have also had a 70's style glam rock kinda mullet + more longer hair in the late 80's high school days

my take is THIS....no matter what the hair style,,no matter what the headwear IF your ankles are not 100000% covered n warm FIRST, you will freeze

thankfully, most of the ho's here have their underwear around their ankles most nights

boom
boom

Ben From Brisbane retweeted
Stephen Scott ‏@stephenaxlscott 6h6 hours ago
So impressed you kept your crest mud-free @BenFromBrisbane - looking forward to your next @Studio10au adventure!
1f366.png
1f404.png

11056012_1570917223171161_786664686_a.jpg

leoryanburkePlaya Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
FOLLOW

1,828 likes
1w
  • leoryanburkePLEASE READ
    2 months ago I was at a point where I felt lost, certain aspects of my life were no longer resonating with who I really was.
    I've spent much of the last few years focused on one thing: how I looked physically. My training,diet and whole life revolved around being in condition and always looking"shredded". How I felt and my performance athletically were almost totally irrelevant. Lack of sleep, headaches and stress were all things I considered "just part of the program". I couldn't run, jump, climb or swim. With no functional strength, basically if it didn't have a handle and a number on it I probably couldn't even lift it. Obsessed with my looks I constantly compared myself to where I thought I should be and worse to others I saw on social media. It got ugly: at one point I was brushing my teeth with my back to the mirror. At 6'1 90 kg and 6-7% body fat I couldn't stand to look at myself. I'd come along way transforming my body just to be back at a point where I no longer felt happy with how I looked.
    -
    Have you ever reflected on your life and wondered "how did I get to this point" and "I wish I could just sell everything, go on an adventure around the world". Well I did and I AM. I've sold or given away pretty much all my material possessions. My life now fits in a medium sized backpack. I've set off on a one way journey that I am going to share with you. An adventure to reconnect with who I am, rediscover my passion for training and exercise and connect with the essence of truly being healthy. I will measure my success based on how I feel physically, mentally and spiritually and how I perform as an athlete. How I look will simply be a byproduct of achieving these new goals.
    -
    So here I am: The Intrepid Fitness Traveler, my focus no longer on image and material possessions but rather a life of fulfilment, travel and adventure. Be it surfing in Nicaragua, hiking in Africa or yoga in India I hope to inspire others to think about fitness in a whole new way. My passion for helping others is unwavering and although my Instagram may look different I will continue to help people achieve their own fitness goals through my 8 week transformation program.
oh so one lot of BS didn't work so now we've moved on to another?
Round the world photos featuring his pants at half mast ... can we disconnect this guy from Big Brother now - since he's reinvented himself and wants to forget his past life ... oh but STILL will help those suckers who paid for his 8 week transformation program which was probably just to fund his worldly wanderings!!!

oh so one lot of BS didn't work so now we've moved on to another?
Round the world photos featuring his pants at half mast ... can we disconnect this guy from Big Brother now - since he's reinvented himself and wants to forget his past life ... oh but STILL will help those suckers who paid for his 8 week transformation program which was probably just to fund his worldly wanderings!!!
He is SUCH a tosser. I can't really think of a bigger tosser in the history of (what I have seen of) Big Brother...

Nelson, Heath, Nobbi, Rory, Ben bb03, Michelle bb07, Glenn, Ben bb08, Andrew bb07, and Sarah.
Well: I don't remember all of them. But I think Leo is right up there... But I am basing my impression on what I see here in this forum of his aftershow social media stuff. So it's not apples and apples. But as a lasting impression he is definitely one of the very worst for me.

Well: I don't remember all of them. But I think Leo is right up there... But I am basing my impression on what I see here in this forum of his aftershow social media stuff. So it's not apples and apples. But as a lasting impression he is definitely one of the very worst for me.

Who is your most favorite housemate of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back