Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am a girl so I don't really wear shoes exactly like that, so no. But the equivalent version in girls shoes... Yes, but they usually have a slight heel so it maybe wouldn't hurt the heel of your foot like completely flat shoes might? I don't know, maybe I am weird. My feet get hot in socks. Unless it's winter.

I thought socks actually stop your feet sweating in your shoes lol
It's more the aesthetics for me though - the suit is so buttoned-up and then there's this ankle. Jeans are one thing but in that to me it looks awkward and try-hard.

Yeah, sunnies provide protection from the glare reflecting from the snow on clear days. I'm no snow enthusiast and even I know this; thought it was common knowledge. Still those sunnies Tully is wearing aren't you're average sunnies, there's something odd about'em. lol

Thank you. We may not get along all that much, but as much as you shit me sometimes, you're a good egg and I respect you.

I had to google who the BBAU 2014 winner was as I'd forgotten his name. Anyway apparently Ryan's landed a role in new yank tv series, he's not too shabby I have to say. He's doing a very convincing performance of a ruthless psychopath thus far but to be fair it's not much of a stretch for him is it?

mrrobot_person_martin.jpg

I had to google who the BBAU 2014 winner was as I'd forgotten his name. Anyway apparently Ryan's landed a role in new yank tv series, he's not too shabby I have to say. He's doing a very convincing performance of a ruthless psychopath thus far but to be fair it's not much of a stretch for him is it?

mrrobot_person_martin.jpg

No, you are right, it wouldn't be much of a stretch for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back