Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tee_smyth
3 hours ago · Neverland Store Emporium
Thanks for having us last night guys and Happy 1st Birthday @neverlandstore X @emporiummelbourne.

11078382_1598951973694821_346892803_n.jpg

leoryanburke
Now · www.leoryanburke.com
TRANSFORM YOURSELF
-

SIGN UP to my #BeachBody transformation program and learn everything I did to transform myself from an over weight out of shape party animal into an international fitness model with dozens of magazine covers. For example did you know that the time of day you eat certain foods can have just as much impact on weight loss as the type of foods you eat?
-
My clients are shocked at how much access they have to me, some of whom I talk to 3 or 4 times a week! I'll be there with you every step of the way!
-
Join the #BBB BeachBody Brigade and you will instantly receive my 38 page transform guide! Start changing your life right now, no need to wait. NO excuses!!.
-
Within 72 hours you will then receive an 8 week nutritional and training program personalised just for you, your goals YOUR SUCCESS
-
Imagine having:
Personalised nutrition guide
Personalised training program Detailed supplement guide Sample shopping list Delicious recipe ideas Unlimited online support 7 days a week Insider tips and tricks for success My story and how you too can succeed
Available for MEN AND WOMEN
-

Click the link in my bio -
@leoryanburke
www.leoryanburk.com
[email protected]
@leoryanburke #LRB#BBB#LBBT

11143043_1584131781843729_1431800903_n.jpg

lawsonreeves91
8 hours ago
4 years ago today I got the worst phone call of my life. My mum had been in a motorbike accident. I didn't know it at the time but the following week was going to be the hardest of my life. It never gets easier and she will always be in my thoughts and prayers. I love you mum. She used to say that every day is precious and it's true. Life's to short to do things you don't want to do. Live your life to the fullest.

11093055_1420382761602576_1594497362_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back