Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TahnyLew 1m
@xavbait some blogger chick is about to get a letter from a lawyer!! Can't wait!! Xx

Exciting...Is this the Leesa girl that wrote a lot of stuff about her and Xavier..I would guess so

Glad she's doing something about it!

Xavier responded:
Xavier Holland BB13 ‏@xavbait 2m
@TahnyLew I'm glad to see her integrity has kept going on the downward slide! Someone needs a cuddle & a Valium

This person replied to Tahans tweet about the blogger.

ツ✌DANIEL✌ツ ‏@MrD4n1el 6m

@ TahnyLew @ xavbait You never heard of free speech! Your lawyer is going to fail... Waste of time & money!

I'm not sure on how the law works in with this incident but the word "Defamation" comes to mind.

lol Alex just retweeted this

"@AlexMavroidakis I got an idea. Get a stop just casting fucking actors. Won't b watching next years. May as well watch home and away. Fuck u"

The tweeter is right though - it's meant to be a reality show and the way last year's show was edited was more fictional than reality. The way the show edited the HMs is totally different to how they are on the outside, based on their social media profiles and tweets & FB posts by those who have met them. Tully in particular.

I think she has been asked a couple of times without a response, so you might be right. maybe a great find at the $2 shop!

for those asking about tropfest.

this is what should have won
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiAZ01dkcdc&feature=youtu.be

this is what did win
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Erc...ew-vl&list=PLZ4MsBTSmdgYLjEOprwIBVn5g6uM-5jD_

I agree the first one should have won.

And the one that did win should have been tagged as a horror film. That is really offensive. I mean really. Using lies to lure someone to bed, actually have sex with them like a freaking whore, and then publicly humiliate them? And all those a**holes staring at him naked in bed and roaring like jackasses. People have killed for less. Horrible film. Horrible.

I do have a sense of humor but that freaked me right out. I know I know its just a film but I feel violated just by watching it. Why couldn't it have been just a love story, 2 very handsome men..I dunno what the world is coming to when something like that wins a prize.

lol Alex just retweeted this

"@AlexMavroidakis I got an idea. Get a stop just casting fucking actors. Won't b watching next years. May as well watch home and away. Fuck u"

Ok, I don't care if some were actors, I don't care what he did to produce that show, that was the most entertaining, the best cast of housemates, the best Big Brother season EVER. I wouldn't change it for anything. And if he can come even close next year to the quality production of this one, well he deserves awards. Great job Alex Mavroidakis.

There is something to be said for finding beautiful talented people who can charm the butt off a monkey.

Last edited:
Whew... I have spent several days off and on catching up since 28/11/13. A lot has been going on and I thank everyone for your brilliant commentary, opinions, etc., positive and um, not so positive in some cases, but it is I guess reality! You all are fabulous. The pics are great.

A few comments from the extremely cold and snowy northern US here.

- AU really loves their BB. Here in the states the forums die off after about a week and a few die hard's maybe two weeks and it is off to Survivor and Amazing Race. The HM's still twitter, but no one follows such as here and posts as you do. Those sites I am on at least.

- I am so over the sisters. In the US rarely do HG's make all these public appearances for as long as there and you don't see them getting such swag (gifts) and it just seems that these sisters are milking free product from whomever they can. I as some thought in the beginning that their staying on the GC (?) was for some work. My perception is it is about getting product and trying to stay relevant. These juvenile looking women just need to grow up, throw their pink frilly frocks away, go back to their true identities and get a good hairdresser!!!

- Ben, Ben, Ben, I seriously don't believe for a moment that he was this poor little boy afraid to leave his house and no one but Mum and Nana ever loved him. One does not switch personalities and go flittering around hosting events, etc., so quickly and with ease. However, I thought in the house that he was acting out much of it anyway. But, I was not a huge Ben fan from the start. JMO, and I respect others as well. He too just loves all the freebies it seems.

- Stepping in dark territory here. Ed and Jade. (getting ready to hit the floor quickly) Personally, I have no idea if they are a couple, dating, or just getting to know each other based on Tweets and Pics. Or are just friends. I also still see no concrete connections to this Annie, Nikki or anyone else based just on being in their presence. Nor can I fully understand why anyone would go to such great lengths to try and prove something about Ed and his roommate(s). Rest assured if that was my man I would have put a quick stop to pretend, slapped him upside the head and given a full ultimatum by now to get his shit together or get lost! To be honest neither Ed or Jade would have anything to lose if they simply said they "aren't" or "are". One thing I can say based on this thread is they do live in different areas and unless they have the $'s for constant travel it might be difficult at best. I don't have their phone records either to check if they even talk frequently. On the other hand, just saying, some people are not comfortable sharing in the public eye so much. I have no idea. Plus someone stated something like Ed and drunken hookups, but then again no where that I read, I could have missed it, has anyone tweeted that they got sacked by Ed. Trust me some foolish girl or guy would have. I have nothing against either and I suppose time will tell. Jade seems to be very grounded with her family and Ed is now, or always was the party boy.

- Drew and Tully. These two take wonderful pictures. Shit, just Drew takes wonderful pics, cut Tully out :). Right now I see two people having a lot of fun together and they do seem to enjoy each others company. They are still in the spotlight and who knows what "normal" life together will bring them down the road and whether they really have what it takes to build a lasting relationship. Right now it is a "ride" for the both of them and they are being very public about it. It would be a good ending to see them together, but I just don't know. My memory may be off here, but I thought I remembered Drew in the early days of the house after the faux marriage telling someone he dated girls for 9 months or so and took the summer off??? Same as with Ed and Jade, time will tell.

- Timothy, Oy Vey, just like him to tweet his bank balance with the number without thinking. I found it to be very Tim. To me he is still the same zany person he was in the house. I think we all know what his tongue looks like now, but that is also the rage here in the US. I do hope he gets his media job and I think he would do well as he would have a following. I also find his comments about other HM's really no different then how he was in the house. He has no filter and doesn't always stop and think before voicing his opinion. May have to learn to control that a bit now. I do think he and Drew will remain friends. He better take Ben to Graceland!

- Tehan, well who knew she would get caught in international scandal Facetiming Bieber? It made the US. I am happy that she came out and back to her BF. I think she will have opportunities ahead, but first if her I would ask the catalog company what the F they did to her hand in that pic!!!

- And the rest... well they are just the rest and I think Boog's looks great and Caleb seems to be bonding with his dog. Kudo's to Mikkayla for her new job.

Thanks everyone as I got caught up and it was enjoyable to read.

Whew... I have spent several days off and on catching up since 28/11/13. A lot has been going on and I thank everyone for your brilliant commentary, opinions, etc., positive and um, not so positive in some cases, but it is I guess reality! You all are fabulous. The pics are great.

A few comments from the extremely cold and snowy northern US here.

- AU really loves their BB. Here in the states the forums die off after about a week and a few die hard's maybe two weeks and it is off to Survivor and Amazing Race. The HM's still twitter, but no one follows such as here and posts as you do. Those sites I am on at least.

- I am so over the sisters. In the US rarely do HG's make all these public appearances for as long as there and you don't see them getting such swag (gifts) and it just seems that these sisters are milking free product from whomever they can. I as some thought in the beginning that their staying on the GC (?) was for some work. My perception is it is about getting product and trying to stay relevant. These juvenile looking women just need to grow up, throw their pink frilly frocks away, go back to their true identities and get a good hairdresser!!!

- Ben, Ben, Ben, I seriously don't believe for a moment that he was this poor little boy afraid to leave his house and no one but Mum and Nana ever loved him. One does not switch personalities and go flittering around hosting events, etc., so quickly and with ease. However, I thought in the house that he was acting out much of it anyway. But, I was not a huge Ben fan from the start. JMO, and I respect others as well. He too just loves all the freebies it seems.

- Stepping in dark territory here. Ed and Jade. (getting ready to hit the floor quickly) Personally, I have no idea if they are a couple, dating, or just getting to know each other based on Tweets and Pics. Or are just friends. I also still see no concrete connections to this Annie, Nikki or anyone else based just on being in their presence. Nor can I fully understand why anyone would go to such great lengths to try and prove something about Ed and his roommate(s). Rest assured if that was my man I would have put a quick stop to pretend, slapped him upside the head and given a full ultimatum by now to get his shit together or get lost! To be honest neither Ed or Jade would have anything to lose if they simply said they "aren't" or "are". One thing I can say based on this thread is they do live in different areas and unless they have the $'s for constant travel it might be difficult at best. I don't have their phone records either to check if they even talk frequently. On the other hand, just saying, some people are not comfortable sharing in the public eye so much. I have no idea. Plus someone stated something like Ed and drunken hookups, but then again no where that I read, I could have missed it, has anyone tweeted that they got sacked by Ed. Trust me some foolish girl or guy would have. I have nothing against either and I suppose time will tell. Jade seems to be very grounded with her family and Ed is now, or always was the party boy.

- Drew and Tully. These two take wonderful pictures. Shit, just Drew takes wonderful pics, cut Tully out :). Right now I see two people having a lot of fun together and they do seem to enjoy each others company. They are still in the spotlight and who knows what "normal" life together will bring them down the road and whether they really have what it takes to build a lasting relationship. Right now it is a "ride" for the both of them and they are being very public about it. It would be a good ending to see them together, but I just don't know. My memory may be off here, but I thought I remembered Drew in the early days of the house after the faux marriage telling someone he dated girls for 9 months or so and took the summer off??? Same as with Ed and Jade, time will tell.

- Timothy, Oy Vey, just like him to tweet his bank balance with the number without thinking. I found it to be very Tim. To me he is still the same zany person he was in the house. I think we all know what his tongue looks like now, but that is also the rage here in the US. I do hope he gets his media job and I think he would do well as he would have a following. I also find his comments about other HM's really no different then how he was in the house. He has no filter and doesn't always stop and think before voicing his opinion. May have to learn to control that a bit now. I do think he and Drew will remain friends. He better take Ben to Graceland!

- Tehan, well who knew she would get caught in international scandal Facetiming Bieber? It made the US. I am happy that she came out and back to her BF. I think she will have opportunities ahead, but first if her I would ask the catalog company what the F they did to her hand in that pic!!!

- And the rest... well they are just the rest and I think Boog's looks great and Caleb seems to be bonding with his dog. Kudo's to Mikkayla for her new job.

Thanks everyone as I got caught up and it was enjoyable to read.

Fantastic post! Agree with everything!!

[MENTION=36782]kandy[/MENTION]

Yea it just snowed for me as well today in the US (outside DC).

The Sugar Sisters were completely useless to my BBAU experience...a waste of a HG (or 2) IMO so I choose not to follow them at all afterwards

Good post...I kind of disagree with the Ben assessment though. He's talked in detail on some show AFTER about his battles with depression..I think the BB experience was great for him in that he now has a ton of confidence in himself moreso and connections which take him out of his comfort zone more...but he's still just a homebody at heart..

I love love love iview.

Its a 'documentary' and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like Big Brother. Which is why I had to triple check it was him. I kept watching because I was trying to work out whether it was him, and then I got kind of interested. I have two dogs though so that also made it a bit relevant.

And just in case anyone needs convincing about iview - yes shows are typically posted almost immediately they finish being aired via the iview app. The tv apps (watching directly on smart tv) can take longer because there is the third party involved I guess but even they usually post within a few hours. And then you get to watch them directly on the tv without having to stuff around with mirroring or cables...

OK so I watched half last night and finished it off this morning.

Channels 7,9 and 10 take note this is how you make quality Australia television that is not a reality show or a soap masquerading as a drama.

David was really good in this, maybe he should get his own series looking at things that affect farmers in Australia. Each episode could be on a different issue.

@crimmey, I am laughing my head off. I blame it on mum. She predicted who he was going to pick right from the beginning, so I had to see if she was right. ;)
uh huh ... yeah ... hmm mmm ... of course ....

Last edited:
HAHA I love that Tahan did something about this blogger, I really hope that someone keeps us updated on this, but I highly doubt it because it's a legal matter.

thinking it might be her bf who is pursuing it because she was accusing him of cheating etc ... so surely he would have grounds for complaint moreso than Tahan and Xavier

thinking it might be her bf who is pursuing it because she was accusing him of cheating etc ... so surely he would have grounds for complaint moreso than Tahan and Xavier

Yeah that actually makes more sense, she wrote a lot of posts about David.

Channels 7,9 and 10 take note this is how you make quality Australia television that is not a reality show or a soap masquerading as a drama.

David was really good in this, maybe he should get his own series looking at things that affect farmers in Australia. Each episode could be on a different issue.

They already have that show - it's called Landline
http://www.abc.net.au/landline/
It is quite an interesting show, has been on for decades.

Re HM Dave, back in the day of 10 BB, there were a group of us who would meet up for the finale at a pub.
Dave was approached, when he had a business in Yarraville, he was lovely and wanted to join us but had plans, we were supposed to follow up and meet him another time and never did. That business folded and that was that.

They already have that show - it's called Landline
http://www.abc.net.au/landline/
It is quite an interesting show, has been on for decades.

Re HM Dave, back in the day of 10 BB, there were a group of us who would meet up for the finale at a pub.
Dave was approached, when he had a business in Yarraville, he was lovely and wanted to join us but had plans, we were supposed to follow up and meet him another time and never did. That business folded and that was that.

HAHA I've never watched Landline I always thought it was something to do with politicians and I avoid shows that feature politicians like the plague.

This dingo show showed how good David is as a presenter, I would love to see more of him on TV.

Last edited:

David was really good in this

I know! Wasn't he?! I think he might be making more - I had a quick skim through his website and there are a few topics on agriculture/the environment & even health...

Apparently Tim is/was in World Square

Katherine Karam ‏@katherine_180 23m [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer enjoying lunch in world square?

This was on Drew's picture with Anna and Tim from The Bachelor:

annaheinrich1 about 13 hours ago
So good to meet you two today. We'll have to double date ;)

tee_smyth about 6 hours ago
[MENTION=24743]Anna[/MENTION]heinrich1 Sounds like a plan! X

Tahan as a youngster is adorable!

I'm so glad that she is doing something about leesa. I suspect it has something to do with David as well. And yes, leesa is entitled to free speech, but like some of you stated, defamation is a serious matter. So good for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back