Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are ALL going to the wrap party hosted by NW Magazine tomorrow so likely they will have interviews in the magazine. Does anyone (or can anyone) get this mag? I don't think I can get it where I am.

A couple of things from Instagram -

Drew is now following both of Tully's brothers (and they both follow back).

Someone claiming to be bestfriends with Drew's ex-girlfriend Veronica said this:
"I see you didn't mention Veronica on the show at all (she had an awesome time travelling).. but congrats none the less!"

Someone asked the person who Veronica was the response was:
"His ex who he broke up with just before he went on the show..she didn't know he was going on"
"She's one of my best friends"

And then on one of Tully's brother's instagram someone who he is following (and the person's profile is private so I assume they know each other) says:
"So happy drew and tully are together now."

View attachment 34814

Amen!!! The both look AMAZING together and will make beautiful babies!!!! I told you they were together :D Photos don't lie! You can see the connection, plus, I doubt Tully's brother would lie!

Amen!!! The both look AMAZING together and will make beautiful babies!!!! I told you they were together :D Photos don't lie! You can see the connection, plus, I doubt Tully's brother would lie!

To clarify it was a friend of Tully's brother not her brother himself that said it. Although he did say on the night "stoked to meet the newest member of the family #bbau #lol #imtalkingaboutdrew #hesadreamboat #thoseeyez"

They are ALL going to the wrap party hosted by NW Magazine tomorrow so likely they will have interviews in the magazine. Does anyone (or can anyone) get this mag? I don't think I can get it where I am.

Someone claiming to be bestfriends with Drew's ex-girlfriend Veronica said this:
"I see you didn't mention Veronica on the show at all (she had an awesome time travelling).. but congrats none the less!"

"His ex who he broke up with just before he went on the show..she didn't know he was going on"

And then on one of Tully's brother's instagram someone who he is following (and the person's profile is private so I assume they know each other) says:
yeah I think the HM's will have interviews and photos in next weeks NW mag, it comes out on Monday...since they are going to a NW party.

I think Drew did mention Veronica once when he was talking to Jade in the longer version of their counting sheep task? because I thought Hey thats my name LOL
She was going overseas for 3 months, and I guess he found out he was really going on BB ( Im sure she knew he auditioned) and you can can only tell close people who wont blab about it, or it can ruin your chance on getting on the show, maybe he couldnt see a long future with her anyway, so ended it while they could both talk about it?
I think Maddie was the one he mentioned about wanting to get back together, when him and Tully were 'fighting' that time.
maybe this is about Maddie? on his OS profile it has
On the one that got away:
I was young and stupid; it was quite a few years ago now. I look back at [past Drew] and think he’s a bit of an idiot. But you learn. Sometimes I’d love to travel back in time and give myself advice.”

To clarify it was a friend of Tully's brother not her brother himself that said it. Although he did say on the night "stoked to meet the newest member of the family #bbau #lol #imtalkingaboutdrew #hesadreamboat #thoseeyez"

Ahhh ok cool - had a feeling that was the case after I posted it. Oh well, I still think that they are together. They wouldn't be seen in almost every photo with each other if they weren't, let be honest.

haha you are funny:) last week you seemed to be one of the people here who hated Drew the most, and now you see Drully making beautiful babies LOL

Hahaha nah I just don't like mixing fruit with cakes, they belong apart.
I like Black Forest though.

I don't see that at all in the latest pics...and it's Drully that look over...Drew and Boog actually look close!

Boog, Tully and Drew threesome?

Although what Tim says could very easily be true, I'm taking it with a grain of salt right now because the other housemates could just be giving their opinions of the relationship based on what they read in social media and/or its bitter housemates who never liked Jade who are spreading it and Tim just soaked in all the negativity innocently and repeated it. I'm just going to fence sit on this until a little bit until there is more data to judge by.

ETA: Regardless of Ed's feelings, I do hope that Jade kicks him to the kerb. She could have her pick of guys and she deserves someone who could at least express his emotions and affection for her. Even if Ed likes her but was just too reserved to show it, it's soul crushing to date someone like that. Jade needs someone to boost her confidence and worship her.

I love this & agree with you 100%. Jade deserves someone who is as affectionate, warm, caring, smart, kind & loving as she is. She really is a lovely person. I wish her the very best.

haha you are funny:) last week you seemed to be one of the people here who hated Drew the most, and now you see Drully making beautiful babies LOL

I hated Drew in the house (apart from the first month), but have always been fascinated by him & Tully. I think they are both beautiful looking.

View attachment 34814
Interesting news on tully and drew. I had heard that he drew had a gf not long before entering the show, but I feel awkward reading someone bringing up his ex. Well it seems they are being referred to as a couple now

Ros Reines a reporter for Sydney Confidential (The Sunday Telegraph) just commented this on the picture of Drew and Tully at dinner:
"Matching pony tails is cute - see you in the morning, at brunch x"

I wouldn't judge any of the HM's right now on magazine or newspaper articles that come out - they are probably fodder for sales at the moment ... NW is holding a party and they must be contractually obliged to go because they are all heading to Sydney for it ... and don't be surprised if they are then on the plane to Melbourne in a day or two ... they'll get them to all the major outlets before the gloss fades ... and it won't be the HM running the stories that come out - it'll be twisted whatever way best sells the magazines, best suits the target audience of the tv/radio shows, best promotes the BB bandwagon and gets people fired up for 2014 ...

cynical? damn right I am!

So they've sold their story to a newspaper??? I'm shocked! *insert sarcasm*

I heard from a friend of a friend that Ed beat up Jade last night. Chris Brown style. She then apologized to him. As she knows he only did it because he cares so much.
Just so you know, this isn't funny. At all. Shame on you for even going there. Some people on this forum have been in abusive relationships. You even typing that is really low.

[MENTION=24613]Reaper[/MENTION] wow! Everybody is loving them together. They could be like mini famous if they play there cards right...

Do you think Tuls will go back to GC with him? Or stay home in Sydney? Wow I seriously need to get a life because big brother is taking over mine!

Just so you know, this isn't funny. At all. Shame on you for even going there. Some people on this forum have been in abusive relationships. You even typing that is really low.

Thank you Des Moines, I agree. I haven't been in a relationship like this but I didn't have a colourful childhood either and I don't find abuse jokes funny at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back