Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more of an attention seeker, I guess.
I replied to him maybe once.

I have defended enough for those who I don't even know. Sorry for the inconvenience these may have caused & have a nice day everyone!

jazzdbell
2 days ago
catch ups with my favourite peeps @iscreamnails who gave me some fresh holiday nails #balihereicome#iscreamnails#holiyays#melbournenailart#nadaigual

10414025_512551345538877_1233270659_n.jpg

iscreamnails
2 days ago
#regram of @jazzdbell nails #nails#nailart#melbourne#melbournenailart#iscreamnails
1169948_303315563170824_179786033_n.jpg

jazzdbell
2 hours ago · The Mulia Resort & Villa's Nusa Dua - BALI
good morning @themuliabali

10358457_753158954706454_80029332_n.jpg

jazzdbell
16 hours ago · The Mulia Resort & Villa's Nusa Dua - BALI
after 5 months I finally get to hangout with my ma and no better place to do it than @themuliabali what an absolute paradise!! #love#bali#holiday#themulia#relax#motherdaughtertime#sunshine

925253_247304855470821_169590215_n.jpg

The new car? Wonder where he had left it. Can you drive with your arm in a cast?
Sure why not... As long as you can grip the steering wheel. Actually I have no idea, I've never broken a bone before..... Hold on I'll go break my wrist, get a cast and try to drive..... ;)

Sure why not... As long as you can grip the steering wheel. Actually I have no idea, I've never broken a bone before..... Hold on I'll go break my wrist, get a cast and try to drive..... ;)

After I got the cast off my broken ankle I had to wear one of those big boot things for a month. As you take them off at night to sleep I asked the orthopedic registrar if I could take it off to drive to work. The answer was a resounding no :(

As the palm of your hand would be full of plaster, I wouldn't think you would be able to get a safe grip on the wheel (not going to test it out, though - let me know how you go with it ;)

After I got the cast of my broken ankle I had to wear one of those big boot things for a month. As you take them off at night to sleep I asked the orthopedic registrar if I could take it off to drive to work. The answer was a resounding no :(
Did you take it off anyway... Can't be that bad depending on how long the drive to work is right? And what's the point of the boot anyway? Is it so you can walk?

Did you take it off anyway... Can't be that bad depending on how long the drive to work is right? And what's the point of the boot anyway? Is it so you can walk?

Nope - didn't risk it. As he pointed out, apart from stuffing the ankle, if I had an accident there could be all manner of issues.

The boot supports the ankle while the bone heals, and does let you walk once the joint is stable - although he also said I couldn't do the 15 minute walk to the station either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back