Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again! Where was my attack on gemini? You are making an example of me defending com by personally showing me up, but have you done the same for gemini? See to me that seems like you are trying to make a point and put me on the end of the stick with this.

Gemini and I have had many arguments and we have had great discussions. Is that not ok? And all of a sudden your great return is to get involved between our arguments but it's me you are questioning?

If you have failed to understand my post was to support con, not my issue. As I did not defend cons actions

For the record, I know you weren't attacking me. That thought didn't even cross my mind tbh. That's certainly not what this is about, so as much as I appreciate it @BBAU00 you need not worry. I think one of us may have given you the wrong impression somewhere along the line. I certainly wasn't getting attacked.

Last edited:
@Sweetgeek: I defended for @Gemini just to let you understand how Gemini felt when you made the defence for Con. If I don't remember wrong, this is not the first time you & Gemini have arguments on this issue.

For those who need: We never can find peace within ourselve if we carry so much hatred.
sweet geek doesn't hate on anyone EVER, I am sick of you Jade fans ganging up on anyone who does think she is as awesome as you think she is. Jade isn't perfect she has good qualities but she has bad ones as well. There are plenty of people that see Jade is mortal you need to get used to it. The Jade appeciation thread is for the blind admiration of Jade so if that is your desire I suggest you go over there and have at it. In this thread we can have different opinions and discuss them without ganging up on people.

It was just an example of a quality person that doesn't have much money (but you knew that , didn't you?).
Just because you go/have been to university doesn't make you a 'quality person' and I'm sure you know that. My point in part was that uni students are never likely to be a significant part of Jade's friendship group...rich or poor.

@Sweetgeek: again I didn't say you attack G. G posted she doesn't want to be "lectured", so my interpration was she didn't feel comfortable when you "support" the other. But now you both are ok, so no reason for me to interfere.

@Sweetgeek: I defended for @Gemini just to let you understand how Gemini felt when you made the defence for Con. If I don't remember wrong, this is not the first time you & Gemini have arguments on this issue.

For those who need: We never can find peace within ourselve if we carry so much hatred.
The moment you ascribe 'hatred' to anyone in this thread you are off the mark. It's a chat forum for goodness' sake. Robust discussion does not/should not have ANYTHING to do with hatred of the poster. And @Sweetgeek like many others may hate a comment, but she has never behaved as if she hates a person. There are plenty of people here with whom I have differences of opinion on certain matters, which means occasionally I hate the message, but how pathetic would it be to hate the person?
On another note, I feel a bit ashamed that I let @Sweetgeek do all the heavy lifting about @Connoisseur whose posts I often enjoy, although there are times when we've disagreed. For me, what made me uncomfortable (and yet too wimpy to post) was the volume of disapprobation coming his way. It began with a disagreement and that's cool, but it degenerated into a chance to vent against one person. It wasn't a good look. The fact that it's happened to others, including you @Gemini doesn't make it okay. I think we can do better.

@TullyLovesDrew: it's not good for your health to have so much hatred towards Jade.

Between I've got a master & speak 2 & 1/2 languages, so I guess I've got just enough IQ & EQ to perceive which is right or wrong.

@TullyLovesDrew: it's not good for your health to have so much hatred towards Jade.

Between I've got a master & speak 2 & 1/2 languages, so I guess I've got just enough IQ & EQ to perceive which is right or wrong.
Honestly, so what? Your degrees should have taught you that there will always be university students with very low EQ's and here, that's the more relevant of the two things.

@prufrock: I want make clear that, I meant the hatred of Con, TLD towards Jade. If all we post or comment about a person is only negativity, then what's that called?

mikkaylamossop
35 minutes ago
Look, say what you want about Abbott but at least the man can pull of a cheeky wink! I just haven't mastered the ease of the subtle wink yet! #tonyabbott#thewink#whatawinker#asianscantwinkwell

925871_1485041158397047_1874077952_n.jpg

Again, you've just invented my words. TLD's just called Jade fans' "blind admiration"

I guess it's time to have a pause& stop disturbing others.

Last edited:
@prufrock: I want make clear that, I meant the hatred of Con, TLD towards Jade. If all we post or comment about a person is only negativity, then what's that called?
I would use 'dislike' most of the time, but I sincerely believe modality is really important and whilst I don't have any issue with us hating clothes or comments, ascribing the emotion to someone about another person is fraught with problems. My take on @Connoisseur for what it's worth is that he simply likes to create debate. He chooses Jade because it's easy to elicit a response from both her fans and detractors. You have implied that you're clever and qualified...I often find him extremely clever (if somewhat devious at times). He makes me laugh and in my books, that's very rarely a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back