Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
By 'reunions' do they mean events that various HMs are invited to? If so, what would have prompted that comment this week? There was La Mascara in Melbourne, but from the photos, only Tahan, Tully and Ed were invited - Drew wasn't there as he is in the US so you couldn't call that avoiding in that instance. In Sydney Tim and Jade went to the Eastern. Tully wasn't there but she and Jade have no issues. Could they mean Tim and Tully? While there does seem to be no real love lost there, they did have a photo with Drew and Jade in late January - which was them getting together and not an event.

I'm a bit confused by that snippet.

I know. Very odd.

Well, I haven't seen Mr Clooney at many events lately, so maybe they are talking about him?

Whoa! Back up! This isn't a lecture! Don't read more than needed into the post, stop making it personal. I'm coming from a good place and would rather not get into this with you because there is obviously some unknown tension I'm not aware of.

I support con and that's that. That's all it is.

Yeah, okay.

Is it guilty to have a relationship with a rich guy even it's the truth love?

Reality is much tougher than BBF! Financial crisis, jobless... So who doesn't want to get married with a guy who has a stable financial condition. Money can not buy happiness but we can live happily without money.

I feel sorry for Jade because some always post negatively about her. They dig up every of her single mistake & draw her in a very bad maner with speculation not evidence.

Jade is just 23 & is a good daughter & doesn't talk bad about others. She is beautiful & sexy. But she has been working very hard & legally to reach her goal. I guess she may get much more money or better job if she agrees to sleep with some whom she doesn't has feeling for. But instead she chose to work in a bar & behind the scenes at C9.

For me, Jade is still much more composed & a better rolemodel for the young generation (comments from her FB from middle-aged people...) than Tully.
Jade has just as many supporting her so don't worry. She is working hard towards her goal and I'm sure eventually she will meet the right people :)

Tully is all over the top and makes it hard to just rationalise her inner battle demons as a reason she can't keep it together. Who knows maybe her and jade hanging out can lead to good things

Edit: I mean jade helping tully be more positive

Happy Page 100 Part 2 Post BB Antic-ers! Group hug?:D

tumblr_mx01tejaVi1qbr76lo1_500.gif

Thanks @BBAU00 but it's okay. I'm done. I don't think you're being genuine @Sweetgeek when you say you were just defending Con. I think you were using the opportunity to stick the boot in by insinuating that delcan and Inigo were ganging up and bullying him...but hey, that's just my perception of events and I'll never know for sure what you intended so this argument is pointless. All good.

No, I didn't say that you said so, I'm jusk asking.

I guess @Gemini has the same feeling like you have just had when you read the above mentioned post & that's what makes her feel not comfortable.

Thanks @BBAU00 but it's okay. I'm done. I don't think you're being genuine @Sweetgeek when you say you were just defending Con. I think you were using the opportunity to stick the boot in by insinuating that delcan and Inigo were ganging up and bullying him...but hey, that's just my perception of events and I'll never know for sure what you intended so this argument is pointless. All good.

Seriously! I think you want to paint me in another light for whatever reason, because if you truly were done you would not have posted what you just did unless you want others to view the same thing.

@BBAU00, all of a sudden you pop in today and decide you are defending gemini (whom I never even attacked to start with) and you're asking me why I felt the need to defend con? Do you not see the pattern?

I'm sick of this shit! Whenever things are not on some of you posters par it's not effing ok to tarnish another poster because of your own issues. Stick to what my posts actually said and not your own issue meddling nonsense of interpretation. Not once did I make it personal, you felt the need to from the get go point out issues I have with others on here and your wording of your interpretation is to take away what my posts intend.

It's beyond effing ridiculous!

@TullyLovesDrew Has it occurred to you that uni students and Jade most likely have little in common? I don't think @Gemini is entirely correct about the average age of university students anymore, but I suspect Jade would not be entirely comfortable. And before Jade fans howl, I don't think she's a gold digger. Of all the men in the BB house last year, Jade confessed that Matt was the one she initially found most attractive, but he made it clear he was taken. Personally, I think someone like him would be right up her alley...most of the leaguies she's photoed with are quite similar. She's certainly attracted to buff guys (she's not Robinson Crusoe), which in case people hadn't noticed rules Tim out anyway.
It was just an example of a quality person that doesn't have much money (but you knew that , didn't you?).

@Sweetgeek: I defended for @Gemini just to let you understand how Gemini felt when you made the defence for Con. If I don't remember wrong, this is not the first time you & Gemini have arguments on this issue.

For those who need: We never can find peace within ourselve if we carry so much hatred.

@Sweetgeek: I defended for @Gemini just to let you understand how Gemini felt when you made the defence for Con. If I don't remember wrong, this is not the first time you & Gemini have arguments on this issue.

For those who need: We never can find peace within ourselve if we carry so much hatred.
Again! Where was my attack on gemini? You are making an example of me defending com by personally showing me up, but have you done the same for gemini? See to me that seems like you are trying to make a point and put me on the end of the stick with this.

Gemini and I have had many arguments and we have had great discussions. Is that not ok? And all of a sudden your great return is to get involved between our arguments but it's me you are questioning?

If you have failed to understand my post was to support con, not my issue. As I did not defend cons actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back