Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tee_smyth
13 minutes ago
Nobody but @tahny89 could pull off a Victoria's Secret party. Dress: @babylikestopony

923610_745773815474808_1635030101_n.jpg

jazzdbell
5 minutes ago · Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
The battle is on! @melbournefc vs @western bulldogs #myheartbeatstrue
10175226_137480353092155_1105325025_n.jpg

tee_smythCuties x

jazzdbell
21 minutes ago · Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
If you squint hard enough you can see @johall9@xavbait and myself on the right hand dress. What a moving experience. Wonderful work by @bcnapinklady and the #fieldofwomen Not too late to donate, click the link in my profile! Go @melbournefc! #myheartbeatstrue

925245_640689892644866_1499294977_n.jpg

Tully just left this on Drew's last instagram, she left a comment on it earlier but has gone back and left this one -

tee_smyth
Gah! Miss that face.

We are only a day or two into a month or so long trip. Hopefully she is going to be ok, I can see this ending in her flying over there or something.

Tully just left this on Drew's last instagram, she left a comment on it earlier but has gone back and left this one -

tee_smyth
Gah! Miss that face.

We are only a day or two into a month or so long trip. Hopefully she is going to be ok, I can see this ending in her flying over there or something.
That's what i thought! And oh i don't leave hearts at my EX photo.. I feel like a bad ex- girlfriend now...:bored:

tee_smyth
Gah! Miss that face.

Dear lord she won't make it.

tee_smyth
Gah! Miss that face.

I am wondering how she will cope. I hope that he will talk to her on Skype or face time. From what she has said, she has relied on being able to talk to him nearly every day - or perhaps even every day. Given what she has been going through in the last couple of days I hope she can reach out to him if she needs to. I know I know, there will be people who say she needs to move on, but I think she still needs that support at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back