Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to make comments on the posts in the 'old' thread. Will just have to ad lib instead.

Poor Drew I wonder how he feels to be a housemat. Were they insinuating that people wipe their feet on him all the time O_O

Matthew Filippi ‏@MattBigBrother 7m
Go the Bombers!!!

BnQhUqFCEAAbzU5.jpg

This is not our beautiful house.
Yes.... We got locked out of the old one. :arghh::arghh:.
It's not as much fun being in page 1 instead of page 1718. I hope I can still go back and have a look at old pictures when I want to every now and then. Please @Tim don't stop us from be able to go back and have a look if we want to. :shy:

You can look at the old thread whenever you want.

But administering a 1700 page thread is hard work, and just generally not good housekeeping.

In particular Post BB Antics is a difficult one to moderate because often you guys turn it into casual chit chat too.

You can look at the old thread whenever you want.

But administering a 1700 page thread is hard work, and just generally not good housekeeping.

In particular Post BB Antics is a difficult one to moderate because often you guys turn it into casual chit chat too.
Thank you @Tim :smug:

xavbait
2 hours ago
@jazzdbell & @johall9 are on our way to the @bcnapinklady#fieldofwomen on the MCG tonight. We've raised over $550 so far, would love to take it to $1000 Click the link on my profile page and donate whatever you can spare to a great cause. I'll be doing a shout to video to a lucky winner who donates, so jump to it!

1527504_542399389210002_1939044017_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back