Skip to main content

Post all after party gossip / pics / captions in here!

Looking at these photos my thoughts are, "Wow, we really had some terrible, annoying people on the show this year."

Also, Katie is infuriating. Please fade away now, dear. xx
Katie annoys me and the looks she puts on and touching her all the time annoys the crap out of me

And Alex initially thought she's be one of the stars of this season. The public disliked her within seconds of seeing her. She seems so obnoxious.

She's just so... common. And not only that she's the type to think she's everything but common and I just want to tell her to shut up, even in photo form.
@mocheeks They were close, but when he kissed her she ran off to Lisa and was acting like she was too good for him.. or maybe that's just how I remember it haha no BB couple beats Trasha though!

@natalia Most of the housemates were rallying support for him though hahaha

@Peta Her constant pouting and licking her lips is the worst lol.

Haha true!

Maybe they all expect it then?!
I hope David is first on the list! I desperately want to see David and Ryan as the new unexpected couple!

Urgh did you see her during the goodluck video played for the final 3?! She was like...."goooodluuuck" **sexy face**

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ld-Coast-Schoolies-week-busty-Katie-side.html

Lmao if Ryan and Katie were together on the show, he would've had NO CHANCE of winning. Ugh Katie. #sorrynotsorry

I love Katie.

So disappointed nothing Cat got most votes the week Katie went. Oh yay more Cat action which was nothing until Clawson kicked off.

And Alex initially thought she's be one of the stars of this season. The public disliked her within seconds of seeing her. She seems so obnoxious.

Katie is a star. She was my fave girl this series (actually maybe tie with Penny).

Back