Skip to main content

Podcast you might want to listen to

Not personally. But I enjoyed listening to this.

I know you all miss podcasts and would enjoy listening to this BB podcast.

Can someone gives me the cliffs notes on this? Is it worth me listening to in its entirety?

It's 3 different interviews: Mike Goldman, Sonia Kruger, and Alex M. It's about lots of different topics and it's really interesting. I don't really know how to summarise it for you because there's too much in it.

Btw thanks [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION]

No that's quite alright [MENTION=34851]BBfan-[/MENTION] it does sound like a lot to summarise. Thanks for that, that is all I needed to know.

I shall have a listen.

Thanks for that Goon. I'm in a bit of pain tonight and it was just the thing to lie down, close my eyes and listen. I found the third interview, with the producer, the most interesting.

I didn’t listen to Mike or Sonia, but skipped to Alex’s interview and found it really interesting! I had no idea that Tim almost went in last year (but was held over until this season). I’m not sold on the whole ‘we don’t have time to do choose who gets good / bad edits each day’ thing lol, but it was a good insight into how the show works.

Thanks for sharing, [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] :)

This was a great podcast. Thou it would have been nicer if Molks didn't make it quite so obvious he didn't really watch the show.

I love all the behinds the scenes stuff, so I really enjoyed the interview with Alex.

This is a great insight into how BB is made behind the scenes. Really interesting and answers more than a few questions!

Fuck Steve Molk and everything he stands for.

tumblr_mau1y378xi1rsk5cr.gif

So i'm guessing tim didnt audition either for this year because he did last year ????
Tims a moron in my opinion he isnt funny

lol alex the save vote is worthless vote to evict was far better we had a voice by evicting the least liked the way it is now the ones like tim survive but really are boring to watch:D

So i'm guessing tim didnt audition either for this year because he did last year ????
Tims a moron in my opinion he isnt funny

lol alex the save vote is worthless vote to evict was far better we had a voice by evicting the least liked the way it is now the ones like tim survive but really are boring to watch:D
Yes he auditioned last year and the producers no doubt called him up and told him to audition again this year.

I wonder what Tim and the series would have been like last year if he had been selected. I don't think he would have been part of that Ben/Stacey/Michael group.

I didn’t listen to Mike or Sonia, but skipped to Alex’s interview and found it really interesting! I had no idea that Tim almost went in last year (but was held over until this season).

I pretty much thought they were all cheeky and funny. I really liked Alex's interview the most.

I didn’t listen to Mike or Sonia, but skipped to Alex’s interview and found it really interesting! I had no idea that Tim almost went in last year (but was held over until this season). I’m not sold on the whole ‘we don’t have time to do choose who gets good / bad edits each day’ thing lol, but it was a good insight into how the show works.

Thanks for sharing, [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] :)

I'm glad Tim didn't go in last year. Having him/Stacy/Michael competing for air-time & attention would have been painful. In saying that, I wonder if bully-gate would have gone down had he been in the house...

Back