Skip to main content

Outrage over no confirmation for Ben votes!

Ugh. The sanctimony. The conspiracy theories. Doesn't the no confirmation thing happen all the time?

Conspiracy theories like this always start up after a shock eviction. Not getting a confirmation isn't all that unusual as sometimes if there are heaps of votes there is a back log and the confirmation text might not come through for a few hours or not at all.

It's happened to me before when I've voted on various shows.

The thing is they hardly showed Ben this week and people tend to forget easily.
Ed was supposedly whining for this date for a week but BB did this the day before eviction knowing it would give him votes. They have such a big say in who is voted out by holding the cards (this week apparently Ed's ;)) to decide who to show a lot of.

Do not think it was a mistake. Yes by the fans of Ben maybe.

The thing is they hardly showed Ben this week and people tend to forget easily.
Ed was supposedly whining for this date for a week but BB did this the day before eviction knowing it would give him votes. They have such a big say in who is voted out by holding the cards (this week apparently Ed's ;)) to decide who to show a lot of.

Do not think it was a mistake. Yes by the fans of Ben maybe.

Amen! Exactly what I said in another post "Why Ben Left"

attachment.php

I don't think it's rigged.

It's definitely not rigged, Alex and even Sonia loved Ben more then they loved themselves which is quite alot haha.
Big brother had their first "Ricki-Lee Moment"

ps. Im still not over ricki-lee's "eviction"

There was no voting problem and no rigging going on. BB wanted Ben there till the final three.
Ed played one of his cards... the Jade date. So he does have some powerful cards after all. What is the next card?

Ben Back In ???

Ben set to renter maybe if the votes were counted wrong

I'm surprised we haven't blamed Indian bookmakers or Tommy Waterhouse for putting in the fix for getting Ben evicted...

All of Ben's votes this week went to repay the debt of votes from last year's finale. Ben racked up a big debt getting pushed through to win and this Ben had to pay for it.

If the best bb contestant ever is named Ed next year they have no chance of winning.

That is why Boog is a dark horse. She can steal all votes until the end of time because nobody will be able to repay the debt.

Back