Skip to main content

Outrage over no confirmation for Ben votes!

P

princess caz

No message received after voting by this period

After voting by sms this voting period, I did not receive the normal reply "Thanks for voting - no further replies this voting period. This is the first time this has happened - I hope the voting hasn't been corrupted!!

Yeah I voted everyone but Ed this week at different times. Didn't once get a message back like other weeks.

There are LOTS of comments on facebook and even picture comments showing NO confirmation when people have been trying to save Ben! Is the show real anymore or are we all being duped into believing it's all legit when it comes to voting!

Oh fuck dont be another Bree situation and AFTER he had been fake evicted. he cant be sent back in again!

I got no confirmation for any of my votes this week. I voted for everyone but Ed (but mostly Drew) at different times. It's not just a Ben issue, but I'd love if it mean the votes were miscounted like bree and Ben is going back in and Ed getting tossed out like it should have been.

Ok so miscounted votes or nah? Maybe Ben has wrongly been evicted like bree was. Argh.. Still can't believe nothing Ed is there over Ben. If that surly date saved him bb killed Ben themselves since Ed was next in line to be evicted.

Ok so miscounted votes or nah? Maybe Ben has wrongly been evicted like bree was. Argh.. Still can't believe nothing Ed is there over Ben. If that surly date saved him bb killed Ben themselves since Ed was next in line to be evicted.
One can only hope.

I am flabbergasted. This is so surreal to see him being evicted.

Disgusted by Ed still sitting there. His family is doing a terrific job. Odds are that he will either win or be a runner up to Tahan.

Even Tim might not go that far. Let's be prepared for a shock.

One can only hope.

I am flabbergasted. This is so surreal to see him being evicted.

Disgusted by Ed still sitting there. His family is doing a terrific job. Odds are that he will either win or be a runner up to Tahan.

Even Tim might not go that far. Let's be prepared for a shock.

Yeah, buckle in. Eds family is going to make Ed the winner.

FB BB page has advised:

For queries regarding your Votes, please contact Salmat Digital, the Voting Service Provider on 1300 131 276.

Maybe their servers crashed. Sonia did say it was the most votes they've ever received.:

ex FB
Rebecca Simone Yes I did. I could not get through at all. My calls where rejected and my texts kept bouncing back. They've worked fine in previous weeks

This shit always happens when a favourite is evicted. ..people need to get over it. If they had an issue they should have said something before lines closed. They can't rig it..it is against the law.

However this is big brother tradition each year where peoole will have a cry so I shall enjoy the freaks going crazy

Please please please bring him back so we can kick out Ed instead. PLEASE. I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL KEEPS VOTING FOR HIM.

Back