Skip to main content

Online Dating

On topic. This guy wants sex on the dating site.

I am hesitant though :p I may have to put him in his place soon xD

I don't want sex unless a relationship comes out of it which I doubt.

I will go all Judge Rinder on him soon ;)

AND here is the paradox

When do you give it up and HAVE sex?

Do you commit to a relationship FIRST and pray they are compatible?

OR...

Do you have a roll in the hay, enjoy it, say that you now want a relationship ,,,only to see them screwing others still as they unsure if YOU are the one

?

PEOPLE will LIE CHEAT STEAL and the like JUST to get you to succumb to them in the sack,,,THEN they change

BE WARY of exposing your long term wants and then expecting others to simply comform,,,THEY WILL ,,,yet it is ONLY to break down your walls and BED you

WE ALL WANT A RELATIONSHIP LONGTERM...that is a given

NO ONE WANTS TO DIE ALONE..or//

BE ALONE FOREVER

Be ULTRA careful how you word things,,,always have an exit strategy in case they are a stalker or not all they profess to be

WORD YOUR PROFILE:

"seeking a like minded soul mate, best friend** and see what transpires.,.where we grow to mutually "

** best friend is the cornerstone OF ANY union between 2 people,,,,be it hubby n wife,.,..de facto,,,business partners,,,platonic housemates...Fk BUDDIES....boyfriend & galfriend et al

SO tread CAREFULLY

AND here is the paradox

When do you give it up and HAVE sex?

Do you commit to a relationship FIRST and pray they are compatible?

OR...

Do you have a roll in the hay, enjoy it, say that you now want a relationship ,,,only to see them screwing others still as they unsure if YOU are the one

?

PEOPLE will LIE CHEAT STEAL and the like JUST to get you to succumb to them in the sack,,,THEN they change

BE WARY of exposing your long term wants and then expecting others to simply comform,,,THEY WILL ,,,yet it is ONLY to break down your walls and BED you

WE ALL WANT A RELATIONSHIP LONGTERM...that is a given

NO ONE WANTS TO DIE ALONE..or//

BE ALONE FOREVER

Be ULTRA careful how you word things,,,always have an exit strategy in case they are a stalker or not all they profess to be

WORD YOUR PROFILE:

"seeking a like minded soul mate, best friend** and see what transpires.,.where we grow to mutually "

** best friend is the cornerstone OF ANY union between 2 people,,,,be it hubby n wife,.,..de facto,,,business partners,,,platonic housemates...Fk BUDDIES....boyfriend & galfriend et al

SO tread CAREFULLY

WTF, he like lives so close to me :p

Now this is getting weird xD

Finally put a stop to the sexual conversation.

If it comes up again, might have to bring out the quote I have been preparing :D

Back