Skip to main content

Nominations #2 - Predictions

gobbledock

Who do you all think will be up tomorrow?

My guess:

Tahan, Tully, Mikkayla, Rohan, Jade, Ben

I think they will find a reason to put Ben up due to his being safe this whole time.

I reckon it'll be all girls + Rohan!

Rohan, Mikkayla, Jade, Jasmin, Tully and Katie/Lucy

I think Tim and Tahan have gotten more liked by the other housemates in the last week. And Ben will get some strategic nominations votes in the next few weeks and maybe not just now.

Rohan will probably be up but I read somewhere next Monday is his Birthday so no way in hell will he get evicted, they will have to throw him a party like everyone else that has a b'day in the house lol :p

Tully, Tahan, Mikkayla, Sisters, Rohan, Jade

Definitely Tully will be nommed by quite a few. I think Tim will vote strategically, but it's hard to gauge who's popular with voters from inside the house. I think he might go for Matt and Ed.

If I was nominating 6 I'd go for Ed (sorry boys and girls, but he is boring), Matt, Heidi, Jade, Ben and Tully.

I really think Jade will be up. They couldn't nominate her last week 'cause she was already up. The girls don't like her!

Well lets see if they change their minds talking tomorrow.

For they have already told us most of their nominations. Tim/Heidi/Jazz all agreed quite blatantly they intend to send Tahan & Mikk over the fence, possibly they have Drade voting the same.

Tahan/Mikk are voting for the new comers, so will most of them apart from Caleb/Matt

Blondes hate Tahan; everyone bar the blondes & Ben hates Rohan - and he may drag Ben over with him. I think everyone has realised Ben isn't such a sweet little petal in need of protection just a sook seeking attention;0

Well lets see if they change their minds talking tomorrow.

For they have already told us most of their nominations. Tim/Heidi/Jazz all agreed quite blatantly they intend to send Tahan & Mikk over the fence, possibly they have Drade voting the same.

Tahan/Mikk are voting for the new comers, so will most of them apart from Caleb/Matt

Blondes hate Tahan; everyone bar the blondes & Ben hates Rohan - and he may drag Ben over with him. I think everyone has realised Ben isn't such a sweet little petal in need of protection just a sook seeking attention;0

All that is very true. I find it impossible to really be sure of 6 possible nominated. Tonight we saw practically nothing of what happened in the last 3 days.

I reckon the twins will be safe. There's not been too much negative talk about them has there? At first I judged them purely on their looks but they seem to be making friends and getting by ok. Although, in real life I reckon they'd drive me nuts.

See, I didn't think Tim would be nominated, but I realized I truly don't know how the HMs feel about each other.

I think he rubs some people up the wrong way. I don't want him to go, but think he might be nominated. I'm not as certain he will be this week as I was last week, but we will see.

I think he rubs some people up the wrong way. I don't want him to go, but think he might be nominated. I'm not as certain he will be this week as I was last week, but we will see.

Yes, last week he was a bit mean with the food, but this week we haven't seen him being the same way. I need to see more of them (sigh) I want to know them

Rohan is a guarantee. There are way too many excuses for the Hm to vote for him . I'm still actually indifferent about Tully atm to but kinda want her to be on the halfway house again just for the lol. Will she lose it?

Back