Skip to main content

Nominations #2 - Predictions

I think he rubs some people up the wrong way. I don't want him to go, but think he might be nominated. I'm not as certain he will be this week as I was last week, but we will see.

I don't think he's as bad as he is made out to be, I think majority of the housemates accept that he's outspoken.

I am wondering with the big deal made last week about there only being room for 6 in the halfway house some might vote for the Barbies because they will think that means there will only be 5 up.

i think it will for sure be Mikayla, Tehan, Rohan, and the rest I am gong back and forth between Jade (flirt), Ben (not involved), Tully (moody and moany), Tim (just flat out brutal at times) , and the twins (have their own support system)

Rohan and the twins guaranteed. Probably Tahan, Tully and Jade, and then Mikayla (if she hadn't been switched to the safe house I don't think they would nom her).

A few votes might go Ben and Ed's way as they've not been in the Halfway House yet.

Xavier, Heidi, Tully, Jasmin, Katie/Lucy, Jade
(However I think after the super nom power, these will change)

Okay...Jade, Mikkayla, Rohan..here's where it get's tricky..Tahan, Heidi, Tully ...unsure about the last three but DEFINITE about the first 3.

I reckon the sisters are dead sets with Rohan, they are such an easy vote and only caleb/matt/jade really hang with them or give a shit.

And your forgetting Xavier, Tim bitches about him being fake all the time and seems to have convinced a few.
Tim has talked a bit about reassessing how he votes, I reckon he will be more strategic this time.

I reckon Xavier is definitely a candidate for nomination - some of the footage suggested everyone in the half way house for the past week couldn't stand him and people like Tahan have realised that he can't be trusted...

Xavier is in a lot of danger, he seems to have no real alliances, nobody has his back do they?
I reckon Xavier, sisters, Rohan are a lock in, plus Mikki, the rest it's going to be close between quite a few strategy and odd feelings.
Ed/Mat/Caleb should get some strategy votes- all will get time over there just as possible typical winners Ed 1st maybe, Tully is a sooky manipulative sneak, Ben is a pain - and I would nominate him just because BB gives him tasks.

Edit
Just remembered, Ed wanted to take him for rewards, so he has Ed as a buddy???
Will Ed give him the power, and is it the same power???

Last edited:
Rohan(no1 really seems to be warming to him at all, which is normal for intruders)
Ben (the housemates need to be seeing him as a true game player, or just not dealing so well within the house)
Jade (after bed hoping between drew and ed yesterday, im sure the girls will be hating on her for that)
Tim(not 100% sure on this, i think a few would of changed their fews on him since hes been on the other side)
Mikkayla (Because she is not warming up to everyone)
Tully

I want Tully nommed so badly it means she will be safe

Agree with all the other picks though - Rohan, Sisters, I reckon Jas is still boring / a pain to them, Mikk and then I don't know

It's interesting because most people are saying Tully will be up for nomination -and I know BB has some bad editing this year, but it seems as if everyone -likes- her (apart from Tim and Mik maybe). I -want- Tully to be nominated, but from my perspective it looks like nobody will want to.

I think, Rohan, the sisters, Jade, Mik, Jas and Tim (or maybe Tahan)? So excited, I can't wait to see who is up!! I would LOVE to see Tully back in the halfway house!

Think Rohan, Katie and Lucy are pretty much a given to be nominated. Question though will Katie and Lucy be considered as one HM or two HM's - seeing as they are one HM you would think they would be voted as one. Could be very interesting to see how that plays out.
So as for the other possible 3 or 4 HM's that might get voted I'll go with Tully, Mikkayla, Tim and Jaz.

Think Rohan, Katie and Lucy are pretty much a given to be nominated. Question though will Katie and Lucy be considered as one HM or two HM's - seeing as they are one HM you would think they would be voted as one. Could be very interesting to see how that plays out.
So as for the other possible 3 or 4 HM's that might get voted I'll go with Tully, Mikkayla, Tim and Jaz.

They said when Katie and Lucy went in that they will nominate, be evicted, or win as one person.

I would like to see Ben Ed Rohan and the girls and anyone else that hasnt had a turn in the halfway house plus Tully as she would just crack it. But it will probably be the usual ones Jasmin Heidi Mikk Tahan Rohan and maybe the girls.

Here are my guesses:

1. Mikkayla - Targeted by that hag Tully and the other original halfway housemates (Xavier, Matt, Caleb). Also the new halfway housemates don't seem to like her. I'm thinking she gets the most again.
2. Rohan - Easy out. Nobody has formed real connections with him.
3. Tim
4. Jaz
5. Tahan
6. Tully - This might be more of a wish but I hope that they convos we have seen from Mikkayla show that some people realize she is awful.

I don't imagine that Ed, Matt, Caleb, Drew or Ben will be nominated. There are too many boring blokes for them to get targeted without people openly talking about nominations. Each might get a few but none will get enough to be nominated.

I think the Twins are easy targets as the other new couple. But they are connected to Caleb and his friends want Caleb to hook up. Since a majority of the house guests are in Caleb's "alliance" I think that could protect them.

I'm not sure Xavier is on anyone's radar enough to get nominated so I mark him as safe.

I guess that just leaves Heidi and Jade. They could be nominated. This whole task is impossible based on what little we have been given to go on with house dynamics.

Just imagine if Ed's super power backfired and he ended up in the half way house I would laugh so much :D especially if Jade was in the safe house.

Back