Skip to main content

No housemate heads at the top of this page this season?

I have no memory what so ever of the blonde on the end - she looks like a mix of jade and the sugar sisters from the following year. But something tells me she is nothing like that personality wise.
Really? You don't remember Angie? Here she is fighting with Layla and Estelle:

Really? You don't remember Angie? Here she is fighting with Layla and Estelle:
nope I vaguely remember her voice - I remember George but Angie is just a blur to me. I don't know what Layla was supposed to have done (if anything) but it certainly did not seem like estelle had done anything there. she needed some time out.

I remember Angie, she was trashy AF and seemed always up for a physical fight but also valued her education and career quite highly which was refreshing.

I feel like she had a southern cross tattoo but might just be profiling her at this rate.

All I remember about him is him doing the frozen chicken. Shit winner for a shit season
Still don’t understand how he won. Can only assume production was ordered by some higher up to centre 2014 around conventionally attractive/’normal’ people, instead of having another Tim.

Still don’t understand how he won. Can only assume production was ordered by some higher up to centre 2014 around conventionally attractive/’normal’ people, instead of having another Tim.
Queen Prisus didn't get enough votes to make the final 3, and then everyone realised how execrable the actual final 3 was 💩

It’s always been pretty clear how he won.

Angie wasn't smart enough to figure out that the public wanted her to go against the popular group like Estelle. Instead they just started nomming her every week even though she sucked up to them way more than Estelle.

All I remember about him is him doing the frozen chicken. Shit winner for a shit season

One of the least deserving winners ever. To me, he seemed like a pretty shitty person who had enough self-awareness to just try and sit back and potplant. There were a bunch of times the facade slipped and he showed himself to be a mean-spirited bully. Yet he kept enough control to just coast to a win because those voting don't pay close attention to the show to get a true view of people's characters. So where I am watching a moment where I see him pause and then make a choice to be mean to someone, to bully someone. The voters not fully paying attention don't notice or care. Then just think he's inoffensive and did nothing much in the house. Good boy for the win.

Queen Prisus didn't get enough votes to make the final 3, and then everyone realised how execrable the actual final 3 was 💩
Agreed the final three weren’t the best. Out of the three I would’ve went for Travis though. As obnoxious as he came across at times he did entertain me. Skye thought she had it in the bag all season hahaha

Agreed the final three weren’t the best. Out of the three I would’ve went for Travis though. As obnoxious as he came across at times he did entertain me. Skye thought she had it in the bag all season hahaha
If it had been up to BBBA, the F3 would have been Prisus, Raysus, and, um, that guy with the beard that producers got Tim to convince to shave off. David?

If it had been up to BBBA, the F3 would have been Prisus, Raysus, and, um, that guy with the beard that producers got Tim to convince to shave off. David?
Ray wasn’t in the same season as Priya.

But yes. Both were top tier.

Skye was probably the winner that season deserved. Didn't someone describe her as shallow as a paddling pool? That is about how deep we got to know everybody.

Angie vs. Layla fight was iconic because up until that point they were practically best friends (and I was an Estelle supporter so seeing them unravel provided me so much joy, outside of loving the drama lol)

Back