Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Much better than that swizzle stick Keira.
I mean that her head always looks too big for her body. I have nothing against slender women. My six pack from back in the day is now floating in a keg. She always looks too slender.

I mean that her head always looks too big for her body. I have nothing against slender women. My six pack from back in the day is now floating in a keg. She always looks too slender.
Keira is a beautiful girl but she does have have some weird proportions happening. I have never been able to pin down what. I know she has little to no cleavage to give her any curve and put it down to that.

Boarding on Flight 2018 has been announced......Hope you have checked in only the best souvenirs from 2017 in your luggage.... The BAD and SAD moments if carried, must be thrown away in the garbage bins on arrival ....... The flight will be 12 months long. So, loosen your seat belts, jingle and mingle. The stop-overs will be :✳Health, ✳Love, ✳Joy, ✳Harmony, ✳Well-being ✳Peace. Refueling will be at GivingSharing Caring. The following menu is offered and will be served during the flight....... ✅ Cocktail of Friendship, ✅ Supreme of Health, ✅ Grating of Prosperity, ✅ Bowl of Excellent News ✅ Salad of Success, ✅ Cake of Happiness, All accompanied by bursts of laughter... But remember, you will enjoy these meals and the journey better if you talk, share, smile and laugh together. Sitting silent will make the flight seem longer. Wishing you and your family an enjoyable trip on board flight 2018. ✨☔⛄

New year, same old resolutions...
26166225_1608088892579129_2372918586892914630_n.jpg

I think this is a bit petty really. With the American accent, I can't even discern much of a difference. Not enough to make the answer wrong, anyway. Gang-STUH vs Gang-Sturr? Same word different inflection, doesn't mean he was thinking it ended in 'r'.

I think this is a bit petty really. With the American accent, I can't even discern much of a difference. Not enough to make the answer wrong, anyway. Gang-STUH vs Gang-Sturr? Same word different inflection, doesn't mean he was thinking it ended in 'r'.

That's how I would have said it as well. Seems a bit picky

I rather like Kiera. I just watched her in The Duchess. With Ralphy-baby. I liked it.

For some reason, I put down my cigarette holder and popped in here after a few years of normal life. My god! It's the same old, same old boring palaver! But, @Mooseface, your very sane post lured me in. Keira is DIVINE in The Duchess. I thought while I was watching it that it was a bit over the top. Then I did some research and it's all true! Those Brits are barking mad!

Here it is, I guess that last rather nasty post put people off, shame I used to like chatting to Jam
But coming here just to tell us we suck isn't conducive to anything:)

Do we need a new one @FatPants ???Or this should do???

Here it is, I guess that last rather nasty post put people off, shame I used to like chatting to Jam

I think we should start a new one. This one seems to have a lot of baggage.

You really are hilarious!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Back