Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

I'm sorry that you feel that way. But unless you let go of the idea that you can only have one friend, and open yourself up to new experiences, you are going to have a miserable time on here. And this is a MUCH nicer forum than most.

I only need one friend. More than one would be a disaster for me.

But anyway that is irrelevant to the conversation we are having now.

He lost me when he said

and

That explicitly spells out that he does not respect, take advice from, or meaningfully interact with anyone on this forum.
He sees the forum as his own personal blog, where he can mooo, miaow and schniff schnoof to his hearts content, regardless of what anyone else is talking about or their reactions to those kind of posts.
This and continual statements that he only "cares about" a certain poster who isn't even here anymore.

He could easily make an effort to interact if he wanted to.
I can only conclude that his refusal to do so, or take anyone's advice, means that he prefers it this way, and has no regard for how other posters feel. Perhaps he even enjoys annoying us, it's a game of sorts.

So true. I think he is a troll just attention seeking like his idol Inigo.

Why is Stassi a problem?
Stassi is a pain in the arse, she has to be the centre of everything, it's all about her, look at me, look at me, she's never wrong, etc etc.
Problem was probably not the correct word to use in her case as she's not interacting in a real way in my life. I think she's very unlikeable and a nasty piece of work.
She's up there with the Kardashians. Not my age group anyway.

Stassi is a pain in the arse, she has to be the centre of everything, it's all about her, look at me, look at me, she's never wrong, etc etc.
Problem was probably not the correct word to use in her case as she's not interacting in a real way in my life. I think she's very unlikeable and a nasty piece of work.
She's up there with the Kardashians. Not my age group anyway.

Oh. Poor Stassi. Let's hope she stays classy and sassy. Whilst riding around town in her tea cup shouting: "Look at me everyone! I am Stassi, and I am ever so classy and sassy!" And then the Mayor gives her the keys to the city which she throws down into the hole for being uncool. Which means that the townsfolk are locked out of their town causing a water bottle and a donkey to go to a volcano to retrieve their spare keys. And then they get the keys and everyone is happy.

:(

Why did you? Reepbot could have done that themselves if they chose to (and has repeatedly before)
Because I think Reepbot is banned from creating new threads. And no I don’t think he created any of them. I didn’t create the first one, but I definitely created the second one and I am pretty sure I created a third one.

Reactions: kxk
Didn't he have one ages ago? If so, what happened to it? Ah yes, that's it. Is this version 4? Geez. He has more front than Myer.
It got closed down by the administrators, from memory because it was a thread involving a lot of witty weirdness.

Why did you? Reepbot could have done that themselves if they chose to (and has repeatedly before)
Its actually his modus operandi to get someone else to set up the thread for him. The other threads have been set up by others. He has never set up a Reepbot thread of his own.

Its actually his modus operandi to get someone else to set up the thread for him. The other threads have been set up by others. He has never set up a Reepbot thread of his own.
And I actually don’t care. If it works. I don’t think he has the wherewithal to set one up himself.

Back