Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Couch - anything you like about TV
RTV/news/goss etc - same thing about RTV

Shove your stuff in one of those, no need to keep making new threads
As Affable says, make it into 1 post

Curious, what show you referring to?

any show that i'm watching at the moment. if the reepbot thread was still around i'd probably post my live commentary in there.but since it's not.....

i wonder what kind of woman i'll end up with. someone like inigo? or someone the opposite to her? or maybe i'll die alone?

The one where the idiots of the forum attack one person for wanting to exercise their choice of not voting and not saying anything to the 2 people after who exercise their choice not to vote.
I chose not to register to vote because it seems like a drama for something that Parliament can simply ignore. I put my registration on hold because I am not in the country at the moment. I don’t think that’s a double standard exactly. But I do think I am glad I am not experiencing all the media onslaught because the whole thing seems hugely contentious.

I chose not to register to vote because it seems like a drama for something that Parliament can simply ignore. I put my registration on hold because I am not in the country at the moment. I don’t think that’s a double standard exactly. But I do think I am glad I am not experiencing all the media onslaught because the whole thing seems hugely contentious.

I do accept that. I am referring more to the comment of the person who said they chose not to vote and that they ripped up their vote and threw it in the bin.

if the Parliament were going to ignore it then why have an eight or ten week postal survey about same-sex marriage?

anyway a bill is going to be introduced and debated.

I do accept that. I am referring more to the comment of the person who said they chose not to vote and that they ripped up their vote and threw it in the bin.
Ahhh just searched back thru to see that comment and I know why I didn't comment. Had serious doubts to the legitimacy of said poster being who they said they were. Assumed they were just there to stir the pot and I really couldnt be fucked engaging with that.

Ahhh just searched back thru to see that comment and I know why I didn't comment. Had serious doubts to the legitimacy of said poster being who they said they were. Assumed they were just there to stir the pot and I really couldnt be fucked engaging with that.

They weren't very successful stirring the pot. Quite the opposite.

I questioned the legitimacy as well but now I think they were showing their true colours. You are right though. I have noticed that they only here when they want to stir the post and invoke a reaction.

I questioned the legitimacy as well but now I think they were showing their true colours. You are right though. I have noticed that they only here when they want to stir the post and invoke a reaction.

why would they want to do that though?

maybe that person just wanted to engage with one other person? or not.

Back