Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

I guess there is two ways to interpret this. It's either a) Inigo with a massive personality change or b) someone pretending to be Inigo. I believed it to be b) but I have seen a) several times

i'm not sure her being nice to me counts as a massive personality change. i just think there was no one here during her time posting that could have provoked her into anger.

I actually think there is a post there that is what made me think it may not be her, and who it might be, or be set up to look to be. It was in the tone of the post but also who it was directed to.

Maybe its Inigo making it look like its not Inigo to get someone else in trouble haha

Where is Jessica when you need her?

I actually think there is a post there that is what made me think it may not be her, and who it might be, or be set up to look to be. It was in the tone of the post but also who it was directed to.

Maybe its Inigo making it look like its not Inigo to get someone else in trouble haha

Where is Jessica when you need her?

what post is that?

i'm not sure her being nice to me counts as a massive personality change. i just think there was no one here during her time posting that could have provoked her into anger.

I’m not only talking about their interactions with you - they interacted with other people in other threads.

And seriously - they have an issue if they are so easily provoked into anger

I’m not only talking about their interactions with you - they interacted with other people in other threads.

And seriously - they have an issue if they are so easily provoked into anger

don't you dislike inigo though? aren't you and her like arch enemies or something like that?

they did interact with other people. but my line of thinking was that because inigo was being nice to me posters like yourself was thinking she must have had a massive personality change because she used to yell at me.

and i was thinking about witty as the provoker. you must admit that witty was very good at pissing posters off, including inigo.

maxresdefault.jpg

So it appears the bet I had with myself was right. You have a date... within 24 hours of said date an account named Inigo appears and only talks to you for a night and now you are not dating any more... Appears the desired effect was achieved - to keep you on the hook and obsessed a bit longer.

no, i don't think inigo is keeping me on the hook. and i do believe that is the real inigo. anyway, i believe inigo came back for that particular night because she was bored. she didn't come back because i just had one date with a random woman. that is absurd thinking. inigo would not behave like that. no, she came back here just out of boredom. and she talked to me because she knew i would respond. she didn't do it to keep me on the hook. if she had done why did she only stay for one night? i mean after she left the forums I could have met someone on a dating site and began seeing them regularly. i know that's a bit of a stretch but it could have happened. inigo can't predict the future. and also keeping someone on the hook who you have never met, or ever plan to meet seems pretty pointless to me. i just can't see inigo doing something that pointless. no, i think she came back just out of boredom and just to have a nice friendly conversation with me that is all.

and me being obsessed is something only i can control. not inigo. she doesn't have any super secret magic power that makes me obsessed with her. it just doesn't work that way.

i meant it is good that they are still together therefore proving me right once again. but thinking about clawson depresses me.
don't think about them then... they are not worthy of your depression :)

Back