Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Probably reepbot.

Most of the posts are talking shit about Fuzz and what a bad person he is. Nothing no one doesn’t know.
I am a great person. Really comfortable in my skin.
Your vaudevillian spats and exits and re-enterances suggest otherwise.

I am a great person. Really comfortable in my skin.
Your vaudevillian spats and exits and re-enterances suggest otherwise.

I’d be embarrassed if I was 40 years of age and behaving like you are. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I’d be embarrassed if I was 40 years of age and behaving like you are. You should be ashamed of yourself.
And you?
Your patterns are deeply disturbing.
Seek help. You switch like a magnetic obviance.
Youre a good guy. But a bit precious when stuff comes back after you give it.
Find the balance.

And you?
Your patterns are deeply disturbing.
Seek help. You switch like a magnetic obviance.
Youre a good guy. But a bit precious when stuff comes back after you give it.
Find the balance.

Actually, I haven’t switched. I’ve not liked you for days now... Notice how I have been leaving group convos for the last few days? Primarily because of you. I didn’t have a problem with any of the other participants. I have a problem with you.

Actually, I haven’t switched. I’ve not liked you for days now... Notice how I have been leaving group convos for the last few days? Primarily because of you. I didn’t have a problem with any of the other participants. I have a problem with you.

But whyyyyy?

Affable is a smart young man.
He is prone to bitch and likes to run from reality.
He will repose.Then. Abuse others of bullying when it comes home to roost. Not remotely understanding such double standards.
Post ripostes. Then wail like an emaciated calf when pulled up.
tenor.gif

Im so glad. You are an inconsistent fool. And there is nothing worse than inconsistency.
So. Thank you.

Back